Pathfinder 2E Here's the Cover Art for Pathfinder 2E's April Bestiary 2

Eight months after the launch of Pathfinder 2E, Bestiary 2 will hit store shelves - 320 pages, to add to the 400+ in Bestiary 1. Here's a look at Wayne Reynolds' cover art for the book. "This 320-page hardcover rulebook greatly expands on the foes found in the Pathfinder Bestiary. From classic creatures like serpentfolk and jabberwock, returning favorites like the primal dragons or the...

Eight months after the launch of Pathfinder 2E, Bestiary 2 will hit store shelves - 320 pages, to add to the 400+ in Bestiary 1. Here's a look at Wayne Reynolds' cover art for the book.

082719_Bestiary2.jpg

"This 320-page hardcover rulebook greatly expands on the foes found in the Pathfinder Bestiary. From classic creatures like serpentfolk and jabberwock, returning favorites like the primal dragons or the Sandpoint devil, to brand new menaces sure to test even the bravest of heroes, this must-have tome of monsters designed to challenge characters of any level is an essential companion to your Pathfinder game!

It’s never too early to invite these monsters to your table, so preorder your regular or deluxe edition today!"

Here's a look at that Deluxe Edition.

PZO2104-SE.jpg

Lucas Yew

Explorer
WAR is my favorite Western artist due to the angular, "crispy" feel I sense from his works.

That said, why are there only upper-torso snake people and not lower torso ones in D&D-esque works? (And no, neither the Marilith nor the Lamia Matriarch does not count, since their body types are mutable in a whole-species scale)

Nebulous

Legend
That cover is pretty good, but I'm overall not a fan of WAR's art style, it is very hit or miss with me. And sadly, over-saturated, ever since 4e. He might be the most prolific artist in D&D history.

Mercador

Adventurer
Any ideas why they are talking about this right after the release of 2E? They want to show people that they plan to support the 2E in the future? I don't feel it.

Ghal Maraz

Adventurer
I don't find it weird, not desperate. It's just a communication strategy, really different from WotC's.

And I suggest to tone down the doom and gloom. "Desperate".

dave2008

Legend
WAR is my favorite Western artist due to the angular, "crispy" feel I sense from his works.

That said, why are there only upper-torso snake people and not lower torso ones in D&D-esque works? (And no, neither the Marilith nor the Lamia Matriarch does not count, since their body types are mutable in a whole-species scale)
What are you talking about? The Yuan-ti abomination has the lower body of a snake (at least since 4e). Or am I misunderstanding your question

Remove ads

Remove ads