Here's What's Available For Free RPG Day

Free RPG Day is on July 25th. New organizer Gaming Days has revealed what free RPG products will be available to stores. Each store gets over 100 items to give away. 9th Level Games: Level One Anthology of Indie RPGs (15 copies) Cubicle 7: Warhammer 40K Wrath & Glory (7 copies) Dave Taylor Miniatures/Mantic Games/Army Painter: How to Paint a Library (7 copies) Fantasy Flight Games...

Free RPG Day is on July 25th. New organizer Gaming Days has revealed what free RPG products will be available to stores. Each store gets over 100 items to give away.

67331903_10157813948484750_1431627618980986880_n.png

• 9th Level Games: Level One Anthology of Indie RPGs (15 copies)
  • Cubicle 7: Warhammer 40K Wrath & Glory (7 copies)
  • Dave Taylor Miniatures/Mantic Games/Army Painter: How to Paint a Library (7 copies)
  • Fantasy Flight Games: Genesys Keyforge (11 copies)
  • Gatekeeper Games: Dice (3 items)
  • Goodman Games: Dungeon Crawl Classics (7 copies)
  • Hit Point Press: Humblewood (3 copies)
  • Magpie Games: Root RPG (7 copies)
  • Oni Games: Junior Braves (7 copies)
  • Paizo, Inc.: Pathfinder RPG (15 copies)
  • Paizo, Inc.: Starfinder RPG (15 copies)
  • Q-Workshop: Dice (3 items)
  • Renegade Game Studios: Kids on Bikes (7 copies)
  • Renegade Game Studios: Overlight (7 copies)
  • Roll20: Subscription Promo (12)
  • Wizkids: Warlock Tile exclusive item (1 item)

atanakar

Hero
How many stores will be able to allow face-to-face games on July 25th due to Covid-19? Also, stores in my region of Canada (Montreal) haven't participated in the last two years. They have to pay to get the box of free stuff and the sales of rpgs aren't so good anymore.

You have a typo: «what fee RPG products.» Missing the R. Which is funny cause it's not free for stores.

My FLGS (Brooklyn Strategist) is a big Free RPG supporter and I love running games for Free RPG Day, it's a great way to support the store and community, but it looks like that's not going to be happening this year, even if we get the city reopened in time ...

darjr

I crit!
My FLGS does Free RPG day and it’s usually a big day. I’ve offered to run virtual games for folks who visit the stores. Don’t know how to arrange that or confirm it, or if it’s even needed.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
How many stores will be able to allow face-to-face games on July 25th due to Covid-19? Also, stores in my region of Canada (Montreal) haven't participated in the last two years. . .
211. Although I counted a little fast.

• Roll20: Subscription Promo (12)
  • Wizkids: Warlock Tile exclusive item (1 item)
Free online:
  • Modos 2 Deluxe (DriveThruRPG)
Fixed it. For those who can't make it to an FLGS, or have non-participating FLGSs.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads