Pathfinder 2E Here's What's Coming For Pathfinder Over The Coming Year

At their (now online) convention this last weekend, Paizo revealed some information about upcoming Pathfinder 2E stuff! Amongst other things, they announced The Abomination Vaults, their first 3-part adventure path, followed by Fists of the Ruby Phoenix (a worldwide test of martial arts and magic held every 10 years), also 3-parts. Bestiary 2 released very recently; Bestiary 3 is now...

At their (now online) convention this last weekend, Paizo revealed some information about upcoming Pathfinder 2E stuff!

Amongst other things, they announced The Abomination Vaults, their first 3-part adventure path, followed by Fists of the Ruby Phoenix (a worldwide test of martial arts and magic held every 10 years), also 3-parts.

Bestiary 2 released very recently; Bestiary 3 is now announced for March 2021! And the Lost Omens Ancestry Guide has a whole bunch of new character options for existing ancestries as well as new ancestries.

052820_Bestiary3.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 12.26.13 PM.png

052820_AdvancedPlayersGuide.jpg

Wayne Reynolds' cover art of the Advanced Player's Guide

052820_BeginnerBoxContent.jpg

Contents of November's Beginner Box

pathfinder-beginner-box.jpg

jaycrockett

Explorer
Amongst other things, they announced The Abomination Vauits, their first 3-part adventure path, followed by Fists of the Ruby Phoenix (a worldwide test of martial arts and magic held every 10 years), also 3-parts.
I believe it's Abomination Vaults. Had to look it up though to be sure, RPG's are good at using words I've never heard of.

Ghost2020

Adventurer
I like the PF2e materials, but man, those character pages in the corebook just seem so LARGE, like...back up a bit. Sheesh, all up in my face with your magics and stuff.

I'm so getting this set though.

Jeff Carpenter

Adventurer
The PF1 Beginner Box was a great item and the best such product since the Red Box IMO.

Agreed though I might substitute the Moldvay Basic for the Red Box but 8 have a soft spot for B/X

I dont play PF, too crunchy, but will pick up the starter set for sure as ot is probably rules light enough to give a try.

Remove ads

Remove ads