D&D 5E Heretic's Guide to Devotion & Divinity (free 20-page sample)

Eventyr Games

Explorer
hardcover mockup cropped.png

Too often, the divine is reduced to little more than an afterthought in 5E. Easily forgotten or ignored – something only clerics and paladins have a reason to care about.

Heretic's Guide to Devotion & Divinity seeks to set that right with more than 128 pages of divinely inspired content aimed at making the divine actually matter in 5E:
  • Rules & Guidelines to bring the divine to life, including ceremonies, rituals, & more!
  • Divine NPCs, Boons, Sacred Vows, & Other Godly Rewards
  • Adaptable Religious Cults & Zealous Sects
  • 5+ Ready-to-Play Relic Hunts
  • 30+ Celestial Foes & Seraphic Monsters
  • 30+ Blessed & Profane Magic Items
Heretic's Guide to Devotion & Divinity launches on Kickstarter on November 1st, so if you’re looking for divine inspiration for your 5E game, look no further.

Check out Heretic’s Guide to Devotion & Divinity on Kickstarter now – and download this free 20-page sample of the book.

We'd also love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and/or any questions you may have!
Top_Banner.jpg

Last edited:

aco175

Legend
It appears well thought out and most of all useful to a campaign. Certainly worth looking at more when the Kickstarted comes out.

Looks interesting so far! Giving a reason for non-clerical classes to find value in faith or religion is a great thing. I like having vows that can be made. I would also give a thought to religions or pantheons, although that is obviously harder than vows to specific gods.

Eventyr Games

Explorer
Looks interesting so far! Giving a reason for non-clerical classes to find value in faith or religion is a great thing. I like having vows that can be made. I would also give a thought to religions or pantheons, although that is obviously harder than vows to specific gods.
Glad to hear you like the concept! In the final version, we'll also be including guidelines for handling religion, including cheatsheets for ceremonies, sayings, symbols, holidays, structure, and all that stuff for various pantheons, so it's easy to implement on the fly for the DM :)

Remove ads