• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes 10-23-06

Aaron2

Explorer
LightPhoenix said:
Why is it that Nathan gets all best scenes?
Because Nathan is played by the dude from Profit. Which is the best TV show ever.

So, Niki's hubby can turn himself invisible? No wonder she feels like she's constantly being watched.

Aaron

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
Oh yeah, forgot to mention this earlier. In next week's TV Guide they have a very short blurb about the show: On the November 21st episode there will be a flashback (six months) showing how they got their powers. That would sorta indicate that they aren't mutants after all.

Fast Learner

First Post
Ed_Laprade said:
(In my, admittedly limited, dealingings with 'furriners' I've found that the words "My English isn't very good." is usually a good indication that I won't have a lot of trouble at least getting the gist of what they mean.)
Agreed, and in fact when I was in Germany a while back almost everyone who spoke English to me apologized for how poor it was and then proceeded to quickly outclass everyone who's ever appeared on Springer.

Fast Learner said:
Agreed, and in fact when I was in Germany a while back almost everyone who spoke English to me apologized for how poor it was and then proceeded to quickly outclass everyone who's ever appeared on Springer.
I would do the same thing - the main problem I see when speaking English is that I simply lack the practice - and that's make me insecure. I think the same applies to other Germans, too.

Remove ads