• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of Highdale OOC

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I figured I'd at least mention that I was doing a horrible job of keeping you guys up-to-date on why I haven't been around.

:uhoh:

After the bachelor party, I was busy with wedding stuff... I posted this elsewhere about five days ago:
Before Thursday: preparations (bachelor party took up a lot of time up until Sunday, then speech writing--for two speeches, which I never actually got around to finishing--and other logistical planning)
Thursday: Dinner with one of the families (very informal, since good friends and all, but a chance to meet incoming family). Got home around midnight.
Friday: Rehearsal/Rehearsal Dinner. Give speech, off the cuff. Get home around 1am.
Saturday: Wedding. Give speech at reception, again off the cuff. Post-reception party. Get home at 3am.
Sunday: Entertain guests who drove/flew into town from afar (most of them leave Sunday night).
Monday-later, but at random intervals: Entertain guests who flew in from Ireland, since they're here for much longer.
Moreover, my parents left town on Wednesday which means Monday and Tuesday was filled with them telling me everything I have to do while they're gone--they have a small business that I essentially have to run, as well as do all of their normal errands and keep their house pretty and garden watered and so on.

Now that they've gone, though, I've had a bit more free time, and I'm actively trying to catch up on my PbP games by today, though it's taking me longer than I expected.

So, yes, NPC my character as you see fit. Girble is more headstrong, loud, and brave than most of my characters. That's why I like him. :D He definitely wouldn't delay in mentioning the discovery of the fathatch.

Ilium

First Post
Cool stuff. I knew about the wedding but didn't realize you were still so busy. At least it's good busy and not bad busy. :)

I just want to give everybody a chance to react to the discovery (even if it's just to say "meh, who cares"). Then it's off to the mountains!

Jdvn1

Did we have a watch order before? What should it be now? (I'm not good with that sort of thing)

Ilium

First Post
You guys have never needed one before. Just post it up and we'll get moving again. Better yet, I'll post a list, and you guys can edit:

1) Viktor
2) Girble
3) Sirius
4) Ery
5) Lucas

Jdvn1

I'm happy with that order as well.

Does anyone want a Magic Vestment? It lasts 10 hours, and if no one wants it, there's no reason it should be on my spell list. I'd go with another Prayer, probably.

Ilium

First Post
Just a heads-up that I'm taking a long week-end. No more posts from me until MOnday.

That gives you guys plenty of time to decide what to do, but a couple of ogres should be no challenge for you guys, right?

Ilium

First Post
Just chiming in to say I'm paying attention, but waiting for you guys to act. It doesn't look like the fathach have spotted you yet. Got Lucas's spell casting (buff-a-rama) and waiting to see what you'll do next.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads