Heroes of Highdale OOC

Ilium

First Post
The game is full again. We'll be re-starting play when the new characters are done.

======================================================================

This thread pertains to my ongoing (but now gone :) ) D&D game involving:
Ferrix
Jdvn1
Lord_Raven88
D20Dazza

So the game thread is gone (along with everybody's characters, of course). Question is, should I try to reconstitute, or should we just let it go? Opinions?

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Even if we can't recover the old thread we should still be able to carry on, after all, all we've done is kill a few ogres at the mill outside of town.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Yeah, but dont' you remember? They were a few CR 47 ogres for which we got a couple million xp... I'd be happy to restart with just 1 million xp, though. ;)

Ilium

First Post
Thanks for the link Jdvn1. As you can see I had to make a new account because the old one (which Henry fixed for me) is now current again. Grrr. Before I ask for a fix I'm waiting to see how the new restore goes.

The big thing we've lost is the characters, but if you can find THAT thread we'll be in pretty good shape again. Everybody will have to level their characters again, though.

Ferrix

Explorer
I found a cached version of the Rogues Gallery.

Need to be reupdated to level 10, but I've it saved if anyone doesn't have their character sheet.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Ilium said:
So the game thread is gone (along with everybody's characters, of course). Question is, should I try to reconstitute, or should we just let it go? Opinions?
Wait, what? Do you mean the game or the characters? I'm not sure what you mean.

Remove ads