Heroes of Highdale OOC

Ilium

First Post
Not to worry. You guys all seem like you want to keep going so we will.

What I meant is that the character thread is inaccessible to me. Because of the problems with my account I don't have the search feature so I can't find the rogue's gallery thread. If one of you could find it and link to it, we could all re-level the characters and get rolling again. I'm afraid I didn't keep local copies of the characters.

Once the game is underway again, I'll be doing a big old "save thread" on the rogue's gallery at least. :)

Edit: Ah-Ha! Found the RG thread from a link I posted in the old recruitment thread. Here's this link for anybody that needs it:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=146978

Please re-level your characters to 10 if you haven't done so yet. Once everybody is ready, I'll start the game again. Cool.

Last edited:

Ilium

First Post
Sadly, no. I'll try to cobble something back together using the info from the adventure. Does anybody remember what they bought?

D20Dazza

Explorer
I'm pretty sure I converted a lot of my cash to a more manageable form in the way of gems and I purchased a couple of potions and maybe a scorll or two??

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I don't remember everything I bought. I got two of four or five types of scrolls, and some minor items, I think.

Ilium

First Post
I apologize for not getting to this yet. Busy busy, yada yada. :) I'll try to re-post the loot from the spider adventure here today, and we'll just have to go through the exercise of re-buying and re-levelling. Look at it as a chance to reconsider your earlier decisions. :)

Remove ads