D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

Lord Twig

Adventurer
"I'm with Coriana," Mindra declares. "Irene is in no shape to travel. A few minutes will make the room livable for a night and we can head out in the daylight."

Taking Irene's hand Mindra leads Irene to the bedroom.

"I can take the first watch," Mindra calls back. "I don't need the rest myself."

OOC: After leading Irene into the room Mindra will assist Coriana in removing the corpses to the room nextdoor.

tglassy

Adventurer
Liam sighs. He just wanted this over with.

"So be it," he said, pulling out his walking stick and feigning blindness. He may as well have been. His eyes ached, so he just closed them and used his walking stick instead. He'd gotten used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: It’s currently almost 7 AM. Are you taking an 8 hour long rest (will get you to 3 PM), or are you going all the way to the next morning? In either case, reset your HP and spells. Irene loses 1 level of exhaustion, so she’s at 1 level. She moves from Addiction to Withdrawal.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: Definitely prefer doing just the long rest and moving as far as we can, even if we have to camp in the woods.
[sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 15 Init: +2
HP: 15/15+6 thp Hit Dice: 2 / 2 [1d8+1]
Pact Magic Slots: 2 SR (2)
Slot Level: 1
Concentration: None
[/sblock]

Lord Twig

Adventurer
OOC: I didn't realize it was already morning. We should definitely rest before moving on, but I vote for just a short rest then. I would rather get as far away as possible during the day.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Cold Woods
30 Mother/9 AM
Weather: 70 F; No wind; Light rain
Round 0

OOC: Okay, if you’re taking a short rest, then Irene is still in Addiction mode and still has two levels of exhaustion. Go ahead and spend your hit dice and recover your short rest spells and other abilities. If anyone wants to make a claim for a travel activity other than keeping watch, or want a different marching order than below, let me know.

The adventurers hole up in the old goblin chief’s bedchamber for an hour to rest and recover. They left the goblin lair and headed off into the Cold Woods once more in the direction they had come. They soon realize that with Irene’s condition, it will be slow going.

An hour into the trek, Sayine told Theremin, “I need to go home and get my hoard if I’m coming with you.” She fluttered off into the woods.

As they paused to give Irene a rest, the sweet sound of a melody played on pipes came through the trees.
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-jPbU-_K7GT1dLaphgXjluq3sAaFrN3F
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana (+2) AC 15 15/15 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Liam (+2) AC 14 18/18 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 19/19 PP 18 Darkvision
Theremin (+5) AC 15 19/19 PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+2) AC 15 14/14 PP 11 Darkvision
Irene (+0) AC 10 4/4 PP 10 2 levels of exhaustion (disadv. on ability checks; speed halved); addicted to essence of dreamlily. Must make DC 12 Wisdom save to do anything on her own or slips into lethargy.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Initiative:
Player Average:
Enemy Average:

Survival:
Marching Order: Mindra, Liam, Coriana
Travel Pace: Quarter speed (half for forest, half for Irene)
Travel activity: Everyone Keeping Watch
Light: Daylight
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
20 gp (Coriana)
1500 sp (Coriana)
2300 cp (Coriana)
Eversmoking Bottle (Liam)
8 doses of essence of dreamlily (Mindra)
Chalcedony necklace (2 stones)(Mindra)
Chrysophase (green gem)(50 gp)(Coriana)
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Despite his reluctance, Liam felt grateful for the rest. He felt rejuvenated, his power restored.

He quickly realized they should have rested longer. Irene was making this trip take extremely long.

When the music started, Liam looked around nervous, ready for anything.

OOC: Eldritch Sight, Detect Magic at will, is basically always on outside of combat, unless otherwise stated, like him concentrating on something else.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Cold Woods
30 Mother/9:01 AM
Weather: 70 F; No wind; Light rain
Round 0

The music seemed to come from not too far away, though the source was obscured by the pines and oaks and other trees. Laughter and some chatter interspersed with the music.

And was that the scent of...sausages wafting on the wind?

Irene settled in the undergrowth, leaning against Theremin, her eyes slipping closed.
[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-jPbU-_K7GT1dLaphgXjluq3sAaFrN3F
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana (+2) AC 15 15/15 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Liam (+2) AC 14 18/18 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 19/19 PP 18 Darkvision
Theremin (+5) AC 15 19/19 PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+2) AC 15 14/14 PP 11 Darkvision
Irene (+0) AC 10 4/4 PP 10 2 levels of exhaustion (disadv. on ability checks; speed halved); addicted to essence of dreamlily. Must make DC 12 Wisdom save to do anything on her own or slips into lethargy.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Initiative:
Player Average:
Enemy Average:

Survival:
Marching Order: Mindra, Liam, Coriana
Travel Pace: Quarter speed (half for forest, half for Irene)
Travel activity: Everyone Keeping Watch
Light: Daylight
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
20 gp (Coriana)
1500 sp (Coriana)
2300 cp (Coriana)
Eversmoking Bottle (Liam)
8 doses of essence of dreamlily (Mindra)
Chalcedony necklace (2 stones)(Mindra)
Chrysophase (green gem)(50 gp)(Coriana)
[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"So, not only do we have to drag her highness around, now we have to wait for the flaming dragon to collect her things..." Coriana muttered.

"Might as well see what's going on here." Coriana begins cautiously moving towards the source of the noises... and sausages.

[sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 15 Init: +2
HP: 12/15+6 thp Hit Dice: 0 / 2 [1d8+1]
Pact Magic Slots: 2 SR (2)
Slot Level: 1
Concentration: None
[/sblock]

Remove ads