D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Just posting this now, you can put it in the initiative order when it comes

An ambush. Great.

Liam 'looks' around, but there's too much high grass for him to see anything. Unfortunately, while he didn't need eyes to see while focusing on his Third Eye, he still needed line of sight.

He looked down to his feet, and had an idea. He tapped into his third eye, and opened his awareness further, into the ground.

Instantly, a whole new flood of information filled his mind. Ants crawling in the dirt, a squirrel running across the ground.

And a goblin, not 30 feet away.

Now to try out that trick Zeb showed me, he thought as his mind lashed out at the goblin (g2). On the outside, all he did was turn towards the grass. But the goblin felt his mental intrusion in the form of an intense headache. It had only a moment to try to struggle against him and shrug off the effects.

OOC: Movement: None.
Bonus Action: Spend 2 psi points to activate tremorsense with a range of 30 ft.
Action: Mind Thrust talent. Goblin must pass a DC 13 Intelligence Save or take [roll0] worth of psychic damage.

Psi points left: 2

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Mindra quietly curses herself. She was concentrating so much on the trail she had let her awareness of her surroundings slip. Del would be very disappointed with her, if he ever found out.

Mindra's eyes track the attacking goblin as it retreats back into the grass, but decides that the wolf she spotted behind her was the bigger threat. Loosing an arrow at the wolf she then darts back to Haldor's side. Dropping her bow she pulls one of her daggers.

[sblock="occ"]Initiative: 1D20+4 = [13]+4 = 17

Shortbow attack: 1D20+6 = [17]+6 = 23

Shortbow damage: 1D6+4 = [6]+4 = 10
[/sblock]

RMcCall

Explorer
OOC: Initiative [roll0]
Haldor instinctively throws his hand out and shoots a bolt of fire at the nearest goblin. He quickly regrets this decision, not wanting to start a brush fire. Haldor clutches his wound and retreats to form a group with his more armored companions.
OOC: On his turn in initiative, he will attack the closest goblin, then move as far away as he can while staying close to allies.

Fire Bolt
Spell Attack: [roll1] vs. AC
Hit: [roll2] fire damage

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: Sincere apologies for being quiet. It's been a busy week, and I travelling for business, so I apologies in advance if I'm not as responsive as normal

Theremin was glad to be part of Irene's rescue party. It was an honor to assist a fellow blue blood, and who knows, perhaps this Sir Ghaves Ledet was wel connected. Well not connected enough to be stripped of his title, but these things could be temporary. Before leaving the inn, Theremin sang a lovely tune about the love between two young people, and the only audience that he cared for was that lovely half elf priestress. Those eyes! he thought to himself, as he was walking through the grass. He was suddently shaken away from his revery, by goblins, of course!

OOC: initiative [roll0]

NeoNinevite

First Post
Garret tenses as he sees the goblins attack his comrades. He shifts the torch to his offhand, and draws his scimitar, before angrily dashing forwards to where the goblins had attacked.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry I haven't responded in a while, I've been very busy and unable to give the game the attention it deserves. I'm still fairly busy, but I should be able to respond more often.
Initiative: 1D20+3 = [14]+3 = 17

Garret will move to Q13.[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire
29 Mother/12:50 PM
Weather: 79 F/26 C; No wind; Light rain
Round 2

Liam struck out with his mind, and there was a shriek of pain from the goblin hidden in the grass.

Mindra made a strategic withdrawal and fired her bow at the wolf that she can see. It yelped as the shaft buried deep in its shoulder, sending it staggering, but it still snarled angrily.

Haldor shot off a firebolt, but, unable to actually see the goblin in the grass, it flew wide.

Garrett drew his scimitar and moved in front of Curdy, the large young man ready with his axe.

Garrett saw the grass moving and readied himself as a goblin flew out of it, slashing at him with a scimitar. It scored a hit, biting into his side.

They spotted another goblin as he scrambled onto the back of one of the wolves. He pulled out a shortbow and fired at Mindra. The arrow punctured her armor. Then the goblin rode the wolf off to a safe distance.

One of the wolves charges up on Haldor, but misses biting him.

The last wolf charges up on Curdy and Theremin and bites at the bard, grabbing his leg. It tried to yank the half-elf off his feet.

OOC: Okay, everyone is up now. Theremin needs to make a DC 11 Strength save to avoid going prone.

[sblock=Actions]
Goblin 1: Move up and attack Garrett, bonus action disengage, move 5 feet
Scimitar attack on Garrett: 1D20+4 = [17]+4 = 21
Scimitar damage on Garrett: 1D6+2 = [5]+2 = 7

Goblin 2: Intelligence save. Move and mount w2. Draw shortbow. Attack Mindra.
Intelligence save: 1D20 = [12] = 12
Shortbow attack on Mindra: 1D20+4 = [15]+4 = 19
Shortbow damage on Mindra: 1D6+2 = [4]+2 = 6

Goblin 3: Bonus action Hide, Move and Dash

Wolf 1: Move to Haldor. Attack
Bite attack on Haldor: 1D20+4 = [4]+4 = 8

Wolf 2: Moves

Wolf 3: Moves. Attacks Theremin.
Bite attack on Theremin: 1D20+4 = [13]+4 = 17
Bite damage on Theremin: 2D4+2 = [4, 3]+2 = 9
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 17 12/12
Curdy AC 11 8/8
Garrett AC 18 8/15
Haldor AC 12 11/11
Liam AC 16 10/10*
Mindra AC 15 5/11*
Theremin AC 15 1/10

Goblin 1 AC 15 7/7
Goblin 2 AC 15 1/7 (Mounted w2)
Goblin 3 AC 15 7/7 (Hidden)
Wolf 1 AC 13 11/11
Wolf 2 AC 13 1/11 (Mounted g2)
Wolf 3 AC 13 11/11
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
MAP

Initiative
Liam 21
Mindra 17
Haldor 13
Curdy 12
Coriana 7
Wolves 7
Goblins 5
Theremin 5

Survival: 16 (Haldor) and 10 (Liam), Mindra 25
Marching Order: Mindra ahead of the torchlight, Haldor and Liam, Coriana, Curdy, Theremin, Garrett
Travel Pace: Normal
Travel activity: Mindra, Haldor and Liam (tracking); Curdy
Light: Coriana and Garrett with torches; Liam blindsight 30; Mindra, Theremin, and Haldor darkvision 60.
[/sblock]

Remove ads