D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/2:35 PM
Weather: Chilly temps, light wind, light rain
Lighting: Dim to Dark: Disadvantage for Perception and Investigation unless you have a light source
Round 0

LEVEL 2 (Owyn, Beturea, Coriana, Liam, Mindra, Owyn, Theremin, Sayine)

Beturea sighed and deflated a bit. “Then I need to get back to the capitol and see if I can get the ransom together. I’ve already lost so much time!” She started to weep.

OOC: You’ve basically cleared the tower at this point. If you want to find a kobold to interrogate somewhere, you can probably find one. If you want to get out of the tower, you can do that, too. You are one flight up from the exit.))

@Charwoman Gene
@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@tglassy
@gargoyleking

Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

Coriana (+2) AC 15 24/24+8 thp PP 14
Liam (+2) AC 14 21/31+8 thp PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 14/35+8 thp PP 18 Darkvision
Owyn (+3) AC 19 27/36+8 thp PP 14
Theremin (+5) AC 15 27/27+8 thp PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+5) AC 15 12/14+8 thp PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights*, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:

300 gp
Magic spear (unidentified)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/2:35 PM
Lighting: Dim to Dark: Disadvantage for Perception and Investigation unless you have a light source
Round 0

LEVEL 2 (Owyn, Beturea, Coriana, Liam, Mindra, Owyn, Theremin, Sayine)

Beturea sighed and deflated a bit. “Then I need to get back to the capitol and see if I can get the ransom together. I’ve already lost so much time!” She started to weep.

OOC: You’ve basically cleared the tower at this point. If you want to find a kobold to interrogate somewhere, you can probably find one. If you want to get out of the tower, you can do that, too. You are one flight up from the exit.))

looking at Baturea with sympathy, Theremin says: “I am sorry for your suffering my lady. I believe it would be worthwhile to question one of the kobolds, since we are here”.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"If we can find any left alive. I'll be more than happy to assist with getting out of here and, if we can find him, saving Butrea's husband. I was on a trip to The Academy, but I'm not expected and in no particular rush. And I like to help when things need doing."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/2:40 PM
Round 0

LEVEL 1 (Owyn, Beturea, Coriana, Liam, Mindra, Owyn, Theremin, Sayine)

When the party goes looking for kobolds, they find a few still on the first level, behind the double doors in what appears to be a large Great Hall, with long, dusty tables where banquets might be served. They are cowering the corners.

@Charwoman Gene
@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@tglassy
@gargoyleking

Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

Sayine (+5) AC 15 12/14+8 thp PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights*, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:

300 gp

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin approaches them: “Dear Kobolds, as you have seen, it is not a good idea to make us angry. Cooperate and you will live. Lie, and you will die. We will know, so don’t waste our time. Where is the merchant that drove the cart left outside the tower?

OOC: I am assuming advantage for the roll since Theremin’s companions will be helping, and the Kobolds are terrified: natural 20 on the first roll! For a nice total of 28

Lord Twig

Adventurer
"I will not leave someone behind if they can be rescued," Mindra declares, then mutters quietly to herself, "not again."

OOC: Mindra will help with locating the kobolds and then will stand behind Theremin and Owyn to guard their backs while they do the questioning.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/2:45 PM
Round 0

LEVEL 1: Dining Room (Owyn, Beturea, Coriana, Liam, Mindra, Owyn, Theremin, Sayine)

The kobolds looked terrified. One even wet himself. They fell to their knees, begging.

“Please no hurt us! We not find merchant! Only woman! Wagon overturned. All scattered. Woman lying there.” The kobold banged his head to indicate Beturea had been unconscious. “We take nice things! We take woman! No else! No merchant!”

@Charwoman Gene
@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@tglassy
@gargoyleking

Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:

300 gp

Remove ads