• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of Shadow

Ferghis

First Post
I don't know if Klaus is still following this thread, or if this question has already been answered elsewhere in this thread (I have not followed the whole thing).

Klaus: assuming appropriate in-game reasons for doing so, and that the vampire is wearing gear to protect him or her from the sun, how would you resolve an enemy's attempt at trying to expose a vampire to sunlight in combat?

Full disclosure: I started a thread about this question here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/4e-dis...ampire-character-sunlight-combat-actions.html

Klaus

First Post
I don't know if Klaus is still following this thread, or if this question has already been answered elsewhere in this thread (I have not followed the whole thing).

Klaus: assuming appropriate in-game reasons for doing so, and that the vampire is wearing gear to protect him or her from the sun, how would you resolve an enemy's attempt at trying to expose a vampire to sunlight in combat?

Full disclosure: I started a thread about this question here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/4e-dis...ampire-character-sunlight-combat-actions.html
I'd make it work like a grab. Each round the grab is sustained, the vampire is exposed to sunlight.

DracoSuave

First Post
Just thought of something. I believe says that anytime you gain a utility power with a level you can switch it out for a shade utility power of equal level. Could you take the skill power feat then use that rule to retain it to be a shade or vyrloka power?

No. The only shinanegan you can do is with class powers with levels. Even if you have no choice and must take a specific power, if its a utility w/a level you can swap it for a skill or race power (not a diff class power).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads