• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes...Season 1--10/16/06 Esp#4

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
[imagel]http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/thumb/49/65/35657.jpg[/imagel]

Collision

Cast: Sendhil Ramamurthy, Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar, Hayden Panettiere, Ali Larter, Noah Gray-Cabey, Santiago Cabrera, Tawny Cypress, Masi Oka, Greg Grunberg, Jack Coleman, Clea DuVall, Matt Lanter, Kristin Veitch, Nora Zehetner.

Suresh finds one of the heroes. Hiro's plan backfires in Las Vegas. Niki's got more trouble with the mafia. Nathan goes to Vegas to raise money for the campaign. Isaac foresees more peril for Claire. Matt meets a couple of men who seem to know too much about him.​

First and last rule of becoming a 'superhero'....don't get greedy. :D

Last edited:

Mad Hatter

First Post
Awesome episode. A sword! He has a sword! And the previews for next week are just...like awesome. I think I'm obsessed. These people and their cliffies, makes me wanna scream.

Crothian

First Post
Ya, this is the show of the season. It might be the best show of the millenium!!

I liked the switch in personalities from Mirror woman. But I find my self mildly annoyed and previews from episodes farther then aweek away. On the plus side, voice over guy is getting better.

Mad Hatter

First Post
I find it interesting that she has the tattoo and they didn't think to grab her up (at least it looks like they aren't). I cannot wait to see Nathan really fly. I liked his musings on flying over the desert. I like that the writers are showing that despite his words to the contrary, he's hard wired to fly.

Mad Hatter

First Post
Heh...You were waiting for *Claire's* dad to be told he was under arrest by *Matt*? :D

This show has me on the edge of my seat. I hate them for making me wait. But this is the first show that I have *had* to watch weekly. The rest I am content to get from other sources, but not this one. Oh not this one!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads