• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes...Season 1--10/16/06 Esp#4

Asmo said:
This freaks me out, but I can´t remember any little girl - what little girl are you talking about here?

Asmo
In the second episode, the first appearance of the telepathic cop. They found the parents dead (brain extracted), and the child is missing. The cop finds her via telepathy and draws suspicion by the FBI agents...

(At least that's the only girl I remember that would fit so far. :) )

Asmo

First Post
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
In the second episode, the first appearance of the telepathic cop. They found the parents dead (brain extracted), and the child is missing. The cop finds her via telepathy and draws suspicion by the FBI agents...

(At least that's the only girl I remember that would fit so far. :) )

Ahh, of course! Thanks! ( She was hiding in a alcove or something like that )

Asmo

Taelorn76

First Post
John Crichton said:
To take your theory a step further, Sylar could know who and where some of the supers are from his connection with the "dead" Doctor Suresh.
He did have the same maps as the good doctor. He could have also been helping Suresh in his research into finding more super beings, so he knows the process and can continue his own research on the side, allowing him to find more supers.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads