• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season 1(#11)---12/04/06-'FALLOUT' Mid-Season Cliffhanger

Fast Learner

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
That said, it would have been simpler to kill the Goth Kid rather than wipe his memories and the failure to do so reveals Daddy Bennett’s group to be logistically sloppy and incapable of making tough moral decisions.
Au contraire, it reveals that they're more moral than they might otherwise be thought to be. It makes them relative good guys.

I also have no problem following the characters or enjoying their stories. What exactly is the problem with "too many characters"? Are they confusing? Do you feel folks aren't getting enough screen time or focus? I don't get it.

Taelorn76

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
That said, it would have been simpler to kill the Goth Kid rather than wipe his memories and the failure to do so reveals Daddy Bennett’s group to be logistically sloppy and incapable of making tough moral decisions.

Don't forget Mr. Bennett already had HG planted in his home when Clair called him all freaked out. He was going to wipe her mind before he knew she had found out the others minds had been wiped.

Taelorn76

First Post
DonTadow said:
Nice episode. I love how Peter's the guy whose suppose to blow up new york. Has he ever had a dream that didnt come true? We know hiro can change things, and the painter can change things but can peter change his own visions.

I think the only way Peter can Change this particular destiny is to learn how to turn on/off his power. You saw when Matt walked in the room he immediately got Matt's headache.

BTW the whole feedback think when Matt tried to read Peter mind was a nice touch

BRP2

First Post
Sylar, owing to choices made during casting, scripting writing and directing, got a lot less interesting once we saw his face and he started talking.

I disagree ;o I adore Sylar more now that he has been unmasked, especially before he got his powers, and it seems that he has naturally become insane(well, more insane) because of all the DNA he is taking in. Personally, I think he could have broken out of there anytime he wanted, but he was waiting until Eden was alone because he wanted that power(possibly needed some of his own questions answered first). He seems to be a lot smarter than people tend to think. And he will probably become very underrated. I really like what he stands for and his batshit craziness. How do you correctly cast a psyco anyway? The whole point is that he is an average nobody, but he has gained power to act on his deepest desires.

I'm happy DL, Matt, and Issac didn't die, they are all potentially good characters but they are not getting as much development as they should.

Sir Brennen

Legend
BRP2 said:
Personally, I think he could have broken out of there anytime he wanted, but he was waiting until Eden was alone because he wanted that power(possibly needed some of his own questions answered first).
Nope. Haitian Guy is the power surpressor, I think that's clear. And while he was off not-mind-wiping Claire, Sylar simply used his TK power in self-defense, as a reflex, not neccessarily knowing he could at the moment. Eden offing herself to prevent him from getting her power was a nice touch.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
It was a great episode, although I think started out a bit slow. Losing Eden sucks. I really like that character.

Now all I need is the next graphic novel. Hurry up NBC!

Last edited:

Wycen

Explorer
Nikki, the kid and the dad part was drifting too far from the rest, but now I suppose if she's arrested and the MIB gets her, she'll finally be part of the rest of the crew.

I was kinda thinking the artist would die, or Ando, they seemed to be "useless" to the story at this point. Ando is just a sidekick and the artist already revealed the threat and "save the cheerleader, save the world" schtick.

Remove ads