• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season 1(#11)---12/04/06-'FALLOUT' Mid-Season Cliffhanger

Crothian

First Post
Not bad, but the reveals and cliffhangers were not all that good. The cast is too big. I also don't like to see people die for soing something stupid. The Hatian though we learned a lot about surpisingly. I liked that Niki turned herself in. Syler just isn't that good of a character. He is not that interesting and I tire of bad guys that are near invincible.

Still, can't wait till the 22nd of January. :D

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Crothian said:
Not bad, but the reveals and cliffhangers were not all that good. The cast is too big. I also don't like to see people die for soing something stupid. The Hatian though we learned a lot about surpisingly. I liked that Niki turned herself in. Syler just isn't that good of a character. He is not that interesting and I tire of bad guys that are near invincible.

Still, can't wait till the 22nd of January. :D

I agree about the cast. There are just too many characters and I just dislike Nikki and her plot.

I guess Syler was able to TK since the Haitian wasn't there to stop him? I wonder what the secret he was talking about was?

DonTadow

First Post
i disagree about the cast being too large. Doesnt seem any larger than lost and al lthe charachters seem to have meat on them.

Can't really say there's an underdeveloped charachter on the show.

Tokiwong

First Post
DonTadow said:
i disagree about the cast being too large. Doesnt seem any larger than lost and al lthe charachters seem to have meat on them.

I too enjoy the whole cast, Hiro is obviously a fan fave, but I really likethe Nikki plot and Claire's story is well done.

Kaodi

Hero
Makes me wonder if at some deeper level, Peter's ability is to connect, not just copy. He connects to his brother during the car crash, and apparently now he connects to his future self. Apparently though, copying nuclear guys powers... not such a bright idea, or rather, a very, VERY, bright idea!

Anyway, crazy government types.

Also, I think the Haitian is becoming an even more interesting character... but why do we have to wait until the 22nd of January, damnit? WHY?!

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Well, so much for the “this room turns off your powers” bit. Or perhaps Daddy Bennett has a power – the ability to shut of the powers of others, if he’s concentrating on it. That would explain Sylar’s inability to harm him but Petrelli’s ability to fly away.

Good to see Niki asserting herself and making a sacrifice.

Maybe Michael stands too close to Radiation Man and can’t quite get a handle on it. And why is he sick now?

It was funny, last week Hiro worried about going back too far and being eaten by a T-Rex. It appears he is at least going to encounter one. And the throw away joke about stepping on a bug was made me laugh out loud. Hiro is the funniest character in the show.

Well, Haitian Guy can talk. It comes down, then, to whom we distrust more… Haitian Guy or Daddy Bennett. That said, it would have been simpler to kill the Goth Kid rather than wipe his memories and the failure to do so reveals Daddy Bennett’s group to be logistically sloppy and incapable of making tough moral decisions.

Sylar, owing to choices made during casting, scripting writing and directing, got a lot less interesting once we saw his face and he started talking.

To whom does Daddy Bennett answer? Personally, I think it is the Cylons. Or the Hanso Foundation.

Just_Hal

First Post
DonTadow said:

Agreed, Lost has too many and you don't see soem for weeks but I never feel that way about Heroes.

So is Peter ill (like fever etc?) what up with pale coughing Peter?

Remove ads