• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season 1(#18)---3/05/07-'Parasite' [careful - season 2 spoiler in thread]

sckeener

First Post
My prediction for the next episode...

Peter gets loose from Sylar and goes Invisible. Sylar with his new ears tracks him, but Peter still gets away...probably by flying....Sylar ticked off goes to off Isaac.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Director's blog for this episode.

Also gives some insight as to the timeframe they work in: As for tonight, our eighteenth episode!! It’s so weird. It’s going so fast. In my reality we’re about to start prepping episode 22 (which I’ll be directing) of the total of 23 we’re going to make.

PhoenixDarkDirk

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
The first thing that came to my min when Hiro and Ando saw the future and Hiro exclaimed that they failed, was no they didn't.

Because Hiro jumped to the future he was not in the past to help prevent NYC from going boom. Remember when he called Ando from Issac's apartment just before the blast. Ando had said he was missing for 6 weeks.

When he jumps, he is absent from the time stream until the moment he reappears

I also think this is how it works, though Hiro might not realize that they're in the future at this point.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
A few things that have come to mind.

Sylar may be just like Peter and not realize that he does not have to kill to get other's power! :confused:

Hiro's sidekick...plant by Hiro's father?

F5

Explorer
Hand of Evil said:
Sylar may be just like Peter and not realize that he does not have to kill to get other's power!

Unlikely, I think. If so, he would already have Claire's power, after having been near her in the locker room. Peter absorbed her power, and was patched back up after the fall almost immediately. Sylar was still pretty messed up. He would also have Hiro's power, from when he was in the Diner, and Eden's Voice, and I'm not really OK with that...

Interesting...

sckeener

First Post
Hand of Evil said:

Not likely. If we had never seen the scenes where Ando goes off on his own, I'd be wondering, but we've seen him go off and leave Hiro seeking women, Niki and that hotel woman. I doubt he'd be leaving Hiro to seek women if was a plant.

Krug

Newshound
Highlight to see the text about what I think happens next. ;)
Well obviously Peter finds some way to get out of his current situation (his self-healing ability perhaps), probably escaping with Suresh. Since they extracted some of Sylar's spinal fluid, they might be able to find a suppresant for Sylar. I don't see him getting killed in the end, however. Too good a villain.

Last edited:

Vocenoctum

First Post
Krug said:
Highlight to see the text.
Well obviously Peter finds some way to get out of his current situation (his self-healing ability perhaps), probably escaping with Suresh. Since they extracted some of Sylar's spinal fluid, they might be able to find a suppresant for Sylar. I don't see him getting killed in the end, however. Too good a villain.

But, if you don't give a hint to what's IN the spoiler field, how can someone judge whether they want to read it before reading it! :)

I accept it as a given that Peter doesn't die there. I don't know how grievously he's wounded, but his healing ability must not work right for him to have a scar I should think. He's got plenty of options to defeat/ drive off Sylar though, it hardly seems important HOW it happens.

PhoenixDarkDirk

First Post
I'm not sure Peter even will get the scar. The only reason he encountered Claire and got her power was the warning from Future Hiro, who was probably from a timeline in which that never happened.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads