• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season [Volume] 2 (#26)---10/08/07-'Kindred'

Wycen

Explorer
Remus Lupin said:
I love this. This has become my official term for them, though their actually not Mexican.

I wasn't sure of their origin so kinda went with the largest choice.

And I was right, Claire's car is their get away vehicle.

I wasn't sure if the illusion chick was dead, but when Sylar turned up in the middle of nowhere on a road, I figured she was a goner. She probably went unconscious and that revealed her true form, then died and the jungle illusion faded. Or something.

Fast Learner

First Post
Wycen said:
I wasn't sure of their origin so kinda went with the largest choice.
Their first border crossing that we see, through the tunnel, was into Mexico, hence the "not from Mexico" basis.

I wasn't sure if the illusion chick was dead, but when Sylar turned up in the middle of nowhere on a road, I figured she was a goner. She probably went unconscious and that revealed her true form, then died and the jungle illusion faded. Or something.
I doubt the jungle was an illusion. Mexico has plenty of jungle. Sylar was weak and lying on the road due to a long journey (and his wounds).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads