• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey all - I'm back!

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Yes, I know, I wasn't really gone... but I still need to post this...

For the last two months, I have had no net connection at home. I've been posting as best as I could to the games I'm in and running, though even that has not been enough.

When I lost my study hall at school to another class, that made things even worse. The only time I have been able to post for the last few weeks is computer science, in which I had very little posting time.

I want to apologize to everyone who's been in a game I've been running, or that I've been in games with. I've been a little low on posting, and that's not fair to anyone.

I especially want to apologize to creamsteak... we started up his one-on-one game just a month or so before I lost my connection, and it wasn't doing too well. With my information for that game on my home machine, and only being able to post at school, that game went nowhere because I couldn't post anything.

Hopefully, that will change as I get re-adjusted to having a net connection on a regular basis. I'll be able to post on a much more regular basis, preferably every day or two, to each game I'm in or running - including creamsteak's game.

Thanks for reading.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
creamsteak said:
It's alright GW, I've been a bit busy myself as of late :p.

Alright, I guess that takes care of it all, then. :p

Do you still want to go on with that game, cs? I know that we had a whole three IC posts on there, but I think that now that I have my net connection back, that we can try to start it up again...

Sad to say, but I think the Revolution game died... one person tried to start a conversation between the members of the party, and that was a week or two ago... :(

Gurdjieff

First Post
wb gw =] Good to see you're still alive. You almost missed the new IR (which is on hold now b/c computertrouble @ Edena). Hopefully your games will get up and running again.

I'll probably see you around on the boards (it's hard to miss ;o)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads