• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey Fellas!!! Guess who's back in business?!!

Rune

Once A Fool
I still thought that was hilarious. The fact that he'd actually go through and delete his posts... I wonder if he literally went through and deleted like all 14,000 of his posts or some ridiculous number like that.

Last I checked, his posts in the Riddles thread were still there. Some still unsolved.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
BTW, now you gotta edit your sig...

Actually, if I want to keep the link pointing to my Monsters and Villians thread... I can't edit my sig. If I edit my sig and I don't remove the link, I can't save it. It's because I'm not paying for a subscription thingy. One of the sad things about EnWorld, IMO.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Actually, if I want to keep the link pointing to my Monsters and Villians thread... I can't edit my sig. If I edit my sig and I don't remove the link, I can't save it. It's because I'm not paying for a subscription thingy. One of the sad things about EnWorld, IMO.
Just keep it the way it is. It'll be an ironic 'bring back' now that he is back. :p

Nellisir

Hero
There wasn't much rage in it, though. It was more like Eric Cartman going "I'm going home", and then quietly sneaking back in to delete the things he'd said. I thought it was a shame. He was one of the more interesting posters we had here. And then he made himself seem like a non-entity. Just blanks posts everywhere.

His (not-ENWorld) blog devolved quite a bit as well. I eventually deleted it from my feed after it turned into either a)pimping whatever game system he liked (DCC RPG, I think) or b) angry posting about something-or-another. Booooring.

Nellisir

Hero
It's an incentive to subscribe. I understand it. I feel vaguely guilty for not subscribing (much). I'll think about it again; I'm temporarily flush, so if I don't think about paying for gas in two weeks, I might talk myself into it.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands

Dog Moon

Adventurer
It's an incentive to subscribe. I understand it. I feel vaguely guilty for not subscribing (much). I'll think about it again; I'm temporarily flush, so if I don't think about paying for gas in two weeks, I might talk myself into it.

I've been unemployed for like the last six months and that money has gone making sure the mortgage, energy bill and phone bills are paid. [Phone bill because of people couldn't call... no interviews]. But I am starting a job on Monday so maybe once I'm caught up I can put a little money into EnWorld. At least for one month so I can update my sig. Hah!

Nellisir

Hero
I've been unemployed for like the last six months and that money has gone making sure the mortgage, energy bill and phone bills are paid. [Phone bill because of people couldn't call... no interviews]. But I am starting a job on Monday so maybe once I'm caught up I can put a little money into EnWorld. At least for one month so I can update my sig. Hah!
I've been unemployed or a graduate student for 5 years.

Remove ads