[HIVEMIND] New menus, New Hive, I feel so Alive!!! Ha ha ha!!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Oh yeah, and...

MWAH-HA-HA-Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-urk-glurk-sputter-erp-gfaaaahhhh....

Getting too old for this evil laughter.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
No shrieking or flailing from me, but I've never happened to be around when a HiveMind thread got started before so decided to jump in. I will now officially attempt to change the subject to one of the following:

A. The Socio-economic ramifications of creating a new world-wide holiday for the sole purpose of retailers making more money and the best time of year for this event.

B. The anatomy of a Beholder and the best justification for why it always hogs the TV remote control.

C. An explanation of why The Justice League of America always kept Aquaman around, given his rather lame powers for most earthbound battles.

D. An analysis of the early film career of Jack Nicholson.

E. Famous tourist attractions in North Dakota.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
'Something' to do with the socio-economic impact of beholder remote controls?

SOMETHING?

My goodness, it has EVERYTHING to do with the impact of beholder remote controls. Heck, that's without going into the actual effect of the IMPACT of a thrown beholder remote control (usually thrown by a telekinesis eye beam, mind you).

Ever since I got my beholder remote control, I've had access to some VERY nice statuary depicting squirrels that I put around the place (and there aren't any squirrels on the bird feeders anymore) - and I can sell them for a tidy sum also.

On top of that, I have one of the single most powerful excavation tools of all time, all without the worries of converting the excavated mass into energy or finding a place to put all the dirt.

Rent that sucker out, and I can make a mint in the construction and demolition industry.

I (heart) my beholder remote control!

Tallok

First Post
Silver Moon said:
A. The Socio-economic ramifications of creating a new world-wide holiday for the sole purpose of retailers making more money and the best time of year for this event.
It's called Valentines Day

Remove ads