• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Summoning the Hive! We're back in bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulak

First Post
Hi Carnifex.
Ashwyn said:

Things are just about back to normal for me now, which I am very glad about. Have I missed anything major around here? What are you drawing?
I'm glad you're alright.
Ehm... I don't really know if you've missed much, since I haven't been around that much (still just over 100 posts :) ).
I'm drawing (although I now doubt if that's the right word to describe it) a six story appartment-building (for school) and a chapel (for my D&D character, who has the Landlord feat from the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook).

Carnifex

First Post
I've been alright, have enarly finished Steam & Steel for Horade.

And now I will go and eat berakfast. Seeya later Hive :)

Ashwyn

First Post
Bulak said:

I'm glad you're alright.
Ehm... I don't really know if you've missed much, since I haven't been around that much (still just over 100 posts :) ).
I'm drawing (although I now doubt if that's the right word to describe it) a six story appartment-building (for school) and a chapel (for my D&D character, who has the Landlord feat from the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook).
I'd like to be able to draw things like that. I'd like to be able to design things like that, for that matter.

Bulak

First Post
Ashwyn said:
I'd like to be able to draw things like that. I'd like to be able to design things like that, for that matter.
It really isn't that hard, and my chapel is nothing special. (The appartment building is booooring.)
The chapel is almost done, actually. If you don't mind me posting (small) pictures in the Hive, I'll see if I can show what I've got so far.

Maldur

First Post
YEAH, The bear is back!!

I was getting pretty worried!!
(esp when email didn't work)

How are you matey?

Ashwyn

First Post
Bulak said:

It really isn't that hard, and my chapel is nothing special. (The appartment building is booooring.)
The chapel is almost done, actually. If you don't mind me posting (small) pictures in the Hive, I'll see if I can show what I've got so far.
I don't believe anyone has ever had a problem with pics in the hive, and I certainly don't mind, so go right ahead.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads