[Hivemind] Summoning the Hive! We're back in bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnifex

First Post
Maldur said:

C: I even have that when I want to get up at a much later time than I ussually get up (so anything past 9 is groggy :()
btw Kale does write good pieces:) Lucky DM you!

I was very impressed by his last post :)

Morbidity

First Post
arwink said:

It's the scythe. It's surprisingly endearing :D

LOL … I have a mental image of death turning up and you saying “You know, that scythe of yours is surprisingly endearing.”

Oh and Carnifex feel free to hate me ... I'm a morning person. I awake bright, fresh and cheery. I also don't get hangovers. Numerous people have loathed me for going out, getting myself completely trashed and still waking up pre-9am to enquire in depressingly jubilant tones how everyone is feeling and shouldn’t we do something about breakfast.

Carnifex

First Post
Morbidity said:

Oh and Carnifex feel free to hate me ... I'm a morning person. I awake bright, fresh and cheery. I also don't get hangovers. Numerous people have loathed me for going out, getting myself completely trashed and still waking up pre-9am to enquire in depressingly jubilant tones how everyone is feeling and shouldn’t we do something about breakfast.

Well, this is the thing. If I do get up early I'm fine - it's just if I end up being woken erally early, then going back to sleep, then waking *again* quite late that I feel awful.

And I don't get hangovers either :p

Morbidity

First Post
Carnifex said:

Well, this is the thing. If I do get up early I'm fine - it's just if I end up being woken erally early, then going back to sleep, then waking *again* quite late that I feel awful.

Ahhh perhaps it has to do with hours of sleep. I seem to remember reading somewhere that you should sleep in multiples of 3 hours or something ... ie 3 hours sleep is better than 4. It's probably complete rubbish, but could be related to natural sleep rhythms.

Cool, you too don't get hangovers.

Carnifex said:

And I don't get hangovers either :p

After all these years of searching, I've found my alcohol soulmate. Greetings brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads