• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Summoning the Hive! We're back in bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
As you may know, I've not had the best of times in the campaign so far, but tonight really made me feel better about my character and about the way the story is going in general.

I just have to hope it stays that way.

Morbidity

First Post
Good morning Hive. Had my first rehearsal for the amateur dramatic thingy that I’m in last night. Too much fun! There’s rumours that I get to wear a cute, military uniform.

Tallarn when do you start rehearsals for your play? Looks at real actor in awe … checks bank account, decides that being a pretend actor is better. :)

Maldur

First Post
Morbidity said:
Good morning Hive. Had my first rehearsal for the amateur dramatic thingy that I’m in last night. Too much fun!
Good luck and all!
Morbidity said:
There’s rumours that I get to wear a cute, military uniform.
There is just something about a girl in uniform ( Id better stop before erics grandma shows up :D
Morbidity said:

Tallarn when do you start rehearsals for your play? Looks at real actor in awe … checks bank account, decides that being a pretend actor is better. :)
Nasty remark that, you are a cruel woman !!:)

Carnifex

First Post
Erk. Have just gotten up at 11 and staggered over to mt gf's house. I got woken up quite early by one of my housemates turning on a loud radio or tv or something, and promptly went back to sleep. Thing is, whenever I do that I end up getting up later than I want to (ie 11) and feelingvery groggy for a while.

How's Hive?

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Morbidity said:

Yes, I know. But you all love me anyway, deep down, I can tell, really I can. Even when you try to hide it. :)

It's the scythe. It's surprisingly endearing :D

Maldur

First Post
M: Offcourse we do!

C: I even have that when I want to get up at a much later time than I ussually get up (so anything past 9 is groggy :()
btw Kale does write good pieces:) Lucky DM you!

A: Still in your weird accent = perfect dutch fase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads