• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Summoning the Hive! We're back in bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnifex

First Post
Should Maldur happen to wander past and read this :) - Kale is trying to hire on one of the Ironjacks to the group for aid with any steamwork and mechanical traps in the Arcanist's Tower.

It's so gratifying when you read a post like Kale's last one, where the player really gets into the game world. Very, very cool writing on his part :)

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Hello.

In tonights Planescape game, my character rather spontaneously decided to follow the God of Destiny. The fact that he was stood next Him at the time did have something to do with the decision. :)

Now I get to look at Divine Agent and Planar Champion as PrC's, although the DA might take a bit of work being as I'm a 8th level Psychic Warrior at the moment, :D

Carnifex

First Post
Tallarn said:
Hello.

In tonights Planescape game, my character rather spontaneously decided to follow the God of Destiny. The fact that he was stood next Him at the time did have something to do with the decision. :)

Now I get to look at Divine Agent and Planar Champion as PrC's, although the DA might take a bit of work being as I'm a 8th level Psychic Warrior at the moment, :D

Heh. My players ended up in the plane of Dust last session, where they got hit with soem sticky white powder that goes superheated if anyone it is in contact with tries to cast a spell (if you've ever read the fan-written Planescape novel Fire & Dust, a truly awesome book written bya genuine proffessional author that is available for free online, you'll know the story behind this :D ).

Oh, and I just threw in another few attacks against the R-Unit for a lugh. It's so much fun> Tomorrow I'll spend some more points to get even mroe attacks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads