• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Summoning the Hive! We're back in bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caudor

Adventurer
Maldur said:
Caudor, is this a very late night post or a really early in the mornin post?

It is 1:11 am in Texas as I type this. Speaking of that...yikes, I better hit the sack. I've got to work tomorrow.

I'll catch ya later...hopefully, HellHound isn't spot on about that implant thing...

Maldur

First Post
caudor said:

It is 1:11 am in Texas as I type this. Speaking of that...yikes, I better hit the sack. I've got to work tomorrow.

I'll catch ya later...hopefully, HellHound isn't spot on about that implant thing...

Dont worry its mostly painless!

:D

Dark Eternal

First Post
caudor said:

Don't worry about a thing, Caudor. It's only uncomfortable for a little while, and before long, you'll wonder why you didn't join us sooner. Heck, looking back now, I can't figure out how I got by without my implant for so long! And being a figment of Piratecat's imagination has a few distinctive advantages - have you read the man's Story Hours?!? Besides, the Hive really needs a clown, anyways...

Good to have you on board - because by the time you see this, it's way too late...

Eternalknight

First Post
So-so. Still trying to get over a virus, just found out I may not be wanted at work much longer...

Other than that I'm A.O.K!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads