• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The Home of Gencon Envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniktch

First Post
Skade said:
Whatcha been up to? (aside from drinking that foul vitrilolic sludge you call Pepsi Twist :) )

Ugh, work, work. One of our upper management people took ill and I am replacing him temporarily - AND doing my old job at the same time.

So, trying to fit two people's work loads into an 8 hour day every day has left me cranky, tired, generally brain dead, and a little depressed.

But I am hanging in there. 17 days until a much needed break, and hopefully Gen Con will be the perfect place to blow off all this extra steam.

And sometime in the future this guy will take his job back and maybe I will be able to start posting regularly again...

Sniktch

First Post
LOL, on another note, I guess that means that Knight Otu is permanently lodged in the mammoth's rear? :D

Sniktch

First Post
Which would leave you, Skade, hanging onto its ear and biting for all time...

Just wanted to see if I still had my old skills. Flurry of posts! Yep, still got 'em :D

Skade

Explorer
Sniktch said:
LOL, on another note, I guess that means that Knight Otu is permanently lodged in the mammoth's rear? :D

I need a bath now. Thank you oh so much for that image!

Angcuru

First Post
Looks like Sniktch is trying to up his post count by posting his comments in spread out posts, instead of one single post.;)

Skade

Explorer
Sniktch said:
Which would leave you, Skade, hanging onto its ear and biting for all time...

Just wanted to see if I still had my old skills. Flurry of posts! Yep, still got 'em :D

Hey, I'm still winning that one!

I'm a vorpal caveman. BIG SHARP TEETH

Skade

Explorer
Angcuru said:
Looks like Sniktch is trying to up his post count by posting his comments in spread out posts, instead of one single post.;)

Says the guy with 18.6 posts per day. ;) 30 percent of which mention Manowar (good band by the way, haven't listend to them for years though)

Sniktch

First Post
Angcuru said:

Nah, like I said, I was just testing his skills to see if I still had them - its been a long time since the hallowed cry of 'flurry of posts' filled these threads. You must learn the proper counter move - freezing the postcount.

I lost track of my postcount the last time I broke 2000 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads