• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The Home of Gencon Envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniktch

First Post
and thank goodness, or else Crothian would be over 20,000 and there'd be even more drivel on the internet :D

Angcuru

First Post
Bah. I am but a learner. Crothian is the master.

And I don't know where you get that 30% figure from.:D More like 0.1%, if that.:p .

Sniktch, you fool. Prepare for my.....

Attachments

• postdoken.jpg
    postdoken.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 44

Skade

Explorer
Crothian said:

There was a purge!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

:D

You remember. It was that great lud flushing sound followed by screams of agony, and then silence.

I hate my dial up. By the time I can actually type a post, I forgot what I was going to say.

Sniktch

First Post
Angcuru said:
Bah. I am but a learner. Crothian is the master.

And I don't know where you get that 30% figure from.:D More like 0.1%, if that.:p .

Sniktch, you fool. Prepare for my.....

You still have much to learn before you can effect me with your tricks. First, you cannot hit what you cannot see and I am invisible. Second, even the Gnome is afraid of me, and with good reason. Third, cool pic, mate, you got a chuckle out of me. Keep going; I have the feeling you have the potential to produce real laughter :D

Skade

Explorer
Sniktch said:

You still have much to learn before you can effect me with your tricks. First, you cannot hit what you cannot see and I am invisible. Second, even the Gnome is afraid of me, and with good reason. Third, cool pic, mate, you got a chuckle out of me. Keep going; I have the feeling you have the potential to produce real laughter :D

There is nothing more terrible than the laughter of the Great Horned Rat.

Carnifex

First Post
Skade said:

There is nothing more terrible than the laughter of the Great Horned Rat.

*laughs evilly*

Ach, I'm sorry, my evil laughter isn't really up to scratch right now. If I were happier I'd be able to do proper terrible laughter, but my heart really isn't in it today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads