• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The Home of Gencon Envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniktch

First Post
I kinda feel the same, 'fex. What's up with you? Mine is a combination of work burnout, a still sometimes achy back, and fighting with the wife over the weekend. :(

Skade

Explorer
Carnifex said:

*laughs evilly*

Ach, I'm sorry, my evil laughter isn't really up to scratch right now. If I were happier I'd be able to do proper terrible laughter, but my heart really isn't in it today :(

Speak of the Skaven...

I think I shall change my name to Keeper of Secrets.

Carnifex

First Post
Sniktch said:
I kinda feel the same, 'fex. What's up with you? Mine is a combination of work burnout, a still sometimes achy back, and fighting with the wife over the weekend. :(

Mines the fact that my parents are divorcing and I'm going to see my mum on Wednesday. I'm sure I shouldn't have to feel apprehensive and afraid of what someone's going to say when they're my mother, but I do. I'm not looking forwards to it.

It'll be fine if she's in a civil mood but there's a good chance she wont be, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do if she starts ranting and tries to throw accusations in my direction too. If things go badly, I'm in the kind of mood where I'll just say 'fine' and get up and leave, rather than sit there taking crap.

I want to go and comfort her and make sure she isn't lonely, but I have a horrible feeling she'll just take it as an opportunity to bewail her woes and say how everybody hates her etc.

Maldur: Had a good talk with my half-sister, always good to talk to someone in the same situation as myself. She had my mum going on at her for a while over the past few days, and it looks like that's the treatment I may well get when I visit my mother - except that as the child in my parents relationship (my half-sister is from her previous marriage) my mum may see me as a potential weapon against my dad.

Urgh.

Well, I'm going to go and make myself some dinner. Bacon and egg, methinks. BAck in a bit, Hivers.

Skade

Explorer
Carnifex said:
Urgh.

Well, I'm going to go and make myself some dinner. Bacon and egg, methinks. BAck in a bit, Hivers.

*punches carnifex in the universal sign of manly solidarity* I can't say I've been in your shoes, but I've seen many situations like it. Good luck, bud. :D

It's nice to know I'm not the only persopn that eats bacon and eggs for dinner.

Maldur-- today is my first day on the PC in days. I'll try and send you an email later today.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Angcuru, that postdoken is SWEET.

Just finished uploading Quick Shots Mission File Alpha to RPGNow.

Now I must craft a cunning banner ad...

(and remember to turn of my .sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads