• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] We taunt you with our outrageous accents!

randomling

First Post
blackshirt5 said:
I'm taking time off from college right now, collecting my wits and putting my life in order; I'm thinking of going back next fall, assuming I don't sign up for the national guard before then(my buddy Billy says it's a very good gig), although I'd like to get a car and do at least a bit of travelling before then.
Sounds cool. :)

I'm graduating in the summer (assuming I manage to hand in this essay on time). So I'm almost done! Though I'm probably going to go postgrad if I can only afford it.

Ah. World. Suckage. Bad mood today, I think that's the problem.

Dungannon - consider yourself Googled. :p And if I do no work today, I fail this course, which means I don't graduate in the summer, which means another semester at college, which means... er... more suckage.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
randomling said:
Ao - why the interest in Greek?

Always been interested in Greece, I guess. Was a Greek & Roman Civilizations major in college (and a math major, but I like the greek one more).

I've taken a years worth of 5th century Athenian Greek. Would have continued, but the school I transfered to only offered Latin (so i took Latin).

Been to Greece twice and loved it there. Beautiful country.

Just find the ancient world really interesting.

randomling

First Post
Ao the Overkitty said:
Always been interested in Greece, I guess. Was a Greek & Roman Civilizations major in college (and a math major, but I like the greek one more).

I've taken a years worth of 5th century Athenian Greek. Would have continued, but the school I transfered to only offered Latin (so i took Latin).

Been to Greece twice and loved it there. Beautiful country.

Just find the ancient world really interesting.
Interesting fact #1: I was conceived in Greece.

Interesting fact #2: my dad used to be fluent in Modern Greek (he was stationed in cyprus for national service waaaay back in the 50s).

I've never been there myself, and I did once try to learn Ancient Greek (in lunchtimes at school) but didn't take to it. It's like double code!

Classical studies are indeed interesting. :D

blackshirt5

First Post
randomling said:
Interesting fact #1: I was conceived in Greece.

Interesting fact #2: my dad used to be fluent in Modern Greek (he was stationed in cyprus for national service waaaay back in the 50s).

I've never been there myself, and I did once try to learn Ancient Greek (in lunchtimes at school) but didn't take to it. It's like double code!

Classical studies are indeed interesting. :D
Interesting Fact: I have no idea where I was conceived, but I'll bet cold hard cash that a lot of alcohol was involved.

I'd like to learn Gaelic.

randomling

First Post
Later, Fex.

I'm going to take some time off to grab food a bit later, but for now, I am here, and bored, and generally feeling irritated. :)

Remove ads