• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] We taunt you with our outrageous accents!

randomling

First Post
"Randomling" comes up with a bunch of recent references. Terraism's site, Arwink's site, Eternalknight's site; my boards, obviously. No one else on the net seems to use "randomling" as a callsign. Three people can't spell "randomly" though. ("My parents have started randomling calling on me." Yes really.)

"Catviret" (my other callsign) is not used by anyone else either. The only things that remain under that name though are my Yahoo profile, my LJ and an old web site that I no longer really maintain.

Searched a bit for "wombat girl". Didn't get much referring to me. :)

Oh: and www.silvermoonbookshop.co.uk

randomling

First Post
*laugh*

Angcuru's only results:

NKL profile
ENWorld profile
GAG membership

Carnifex: yup, about 13k hits.
Ao: you're right. :) Ao the Overlord has a few more, including something in Greek. :D

blackshirt5

First Post
randomling said:
"Randomling" comes up with a bunch of recent references. Terraism's site, Arwink's site, Eternalknight's site; my boards, obviously. No one else on the net seems to use "randomling" as a callsign. Three people can't spell "randomly" though. ("My parents have started randomling calling on me." Yes really.)

"Catviret" (my other callsign) is not used by anyone else either. The only things that remain under that name though are my Yahoo profile, my LJ and an old web site that I no longer really maintain.

Searched a bit for "wombat girl". Didn't get much referring to me. :)

Oh: and www.silvermoonbookshop.co.uk
Ah; I thought it was something...different.

Remove ads