• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] We taunt you with our outrageous accents!

randomling

First Post
Yes. That's what it is. Sick wombat torture. Uh-huh.

Did you know there's a place in Wales called Tallarn Green? A suburb of Wrexham, I think. Not to mention a desert planet in Warhammer 40k called Tallarn. How cool is that?

When I do Silver Moon, it is going to come up with a women's bookshop in central London. I know this, because I have gone and bought books there.

I wonder what blackshirt5 will turn up? :D

Silver Moon

Adventurer
blackshirt5 said:
Woohoo! Parking lot! That's cool though, man; I would've loved to have gone to Notre Dame.
Yeah, me too. I wish that instead of of getting cash for selling the farm he had gotten future education credits for his descendents. :D

blackshirt5

First Post
randomling said:
Yes. That's what it is. Sick wombat torture. Uh-huh.

Did you know there's a place in Wales called Tallarn Green? A suburb of Wrexham, I think. Not to mention a desert planet in Warhammer 40k called Tallarn. How cool is that?

When I do Silver Moon, it is going to come up with a women's bookshop in central London. I know this, because I have gone and bought books there.

I wonder what blackshirt5 will turn up? :D
What's the difference between a women's bookshop and a regular one?

I'll turn up...the bodies of the other 4 blackshirts. :D

randomling

First Post
Andrew -

ENWorld and NKL profiles.
An Elijah Wood fan site. :D
An anarchy messageboard. :eek:
dnd.meetup.com
Forums for discussing Survivor.
EZBoard profile (and posts on the AU board).
ENWorld chat page.

You're an active boy! (Or you have a common username...)

randomling

First Post
blackshirt5 said:
What's the difference between a women's bookshop and a regular one?

I'll turn up...the bodies of the other 4 blackshirts. :D

It mostly stocks books on feminism and other women's interest subjects. It's a nice shop, actually!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
blackshirt5 said:
Silver Moon, who do you need profiles for Hiver of the Day for? I could do one up for Angcuru.
Well, I suppose so. I was going to use the biography of either Marlon Brando or Ernest Borgnine for his, but if you think your's might fit him better then go right ahead. Post in in the "Meet the Hivemind" thread in the Third Circle forum over on Randomling's house.

blackshirt5

First Post
Well I've been to an Elijah Wood fan site, don't have one though; anarchy? nope. Survivor? Hell no!

What about you, wombat girl? What'd you come up with?

Carnifex

First Post
Search for my username and you'll get a *lot* of stuff :) Mostly through WH40K sites and sites about some place in America called Carnifex (though personally I wouldn't want to live somewhere where the name of the place means 'executioner' :p )

blackshirt5

First Post
Silver Moon said:
Well, I suppose so. I was going to use the biography of either Marlon Brando or Ernest Borgnine for his, but if you think your's might fit him better then go right ahead. Post in in the "Meet the Hivemind" thread in the Third Circle forum over on Randomling's house.
If you're gonna use any actor's bio for Angcuru, use Corey Feldman's or Corey Haim's.

He'd never speak to me again if I did his bio, actually. :p

Remove ads