• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] We taunt you with our outrageous accents!

blackshirt5

First Post
Carny, what books do you have for Warhammer Fantasy? I might wanna run something in that universe(or just use it for inspiration for my own campaign) and wanted to know what books are good for background information.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
randomling said:
Ao: you're right. :) Ao the Overlord has a few more, including something in Greek. :D

Ooooh. Something in greek! Okay, so I'm easily interested in anything involving greek. :eek:

I'm expecting you got a bunch of Forgotten Realms sites for Ao the Overlord.

Oh well... back to cutting peppers.... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

randomling

First Post
MEH. I hate the world!

I have this essay to hand in at 9.30 tomorrow and I haven't even started it. I'm hungry, I'm annoyed, and I don't want to write a fricken essay.

Grrrr!

Right. Typing.

blackshirt5

First Post
randomling said:
MEH. I hate the world!

I have this essay to hand in at 9.30 tomorrow and I haven't even started it. I'm hungry, I'm annoyed, and I don't want to write a fricken essay.

Grrrr!

Right. Typing.
*Ruffles the Wombatgirl's fur*

Poor randomling. :( I know how you feel, that's why I only write for fun anymore.

randomling

First Post
Aren't you in college? Are essays not a necessary part of your life? They suck. Eurgh. Well, they suck when it's the day before the deadline and you haven't a clue what to write. :rolleyes:

Ao - why the interest in Greek?

tetsujin28

First Post
Carnifex said:
:D Have you encountered any drunken native Geordies 'oot on the toon' in Newc yet? They might as well come from the moon for all you can understand 'em ;)
Oh, sure. Not too bad, actually. Kind of like Glaswegians. But try understanding some of the really old Durham guys (70+) who hang out at the Shakespeare. Now they're unintelligible even to most of the locals. It's a really old, strange dialect.

blackshirt5

First Post
randomling said:
Aren't you in college? Are essays not a necessary part of your life? They suck. Eurgh. Well, they suck when it's the day before the deadline and you haven't a clue what to write. :rolleyes:

Ao - why the interest in Greek?
I'm taking time off from college right now, collecting my wits and putting my life in order; I'm thinking of going back next fall, assuming I don't sign up for the national guard before then(my buddy Billy says it's a very good gig), although I'd like to get a car and do at least a bit of travelling before then.

Dungannon

First Post
Randomling, stop writing and get back to Googling NOW! How DARE you try to do actual work on a Holiday! I know you're in England, but dammit, for today I'm declaring you an honorary American.

Just don't Google my name, you won't find any links relating to me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads