[Hivemind] We taunt you with our outrageous accents!

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Yup. it's a recipe I happened upon back in highschool. Was doing a report on Yugoslavia and needed to bring in a dish. The closest thing I could find was a common salad for the area.

1 Purple Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Green Pepper
3 tomatoes
1/4 of a sweet onion
parsely
red wine vinegar
olive oil
pinch of sugar

We liked it enough that I've been making it for holidays since.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
randomling said:
Velmont - you found the Hivemind thread! :D Welcome to the insanity! We've had loads of traffic from the ENWorld Hive to my boards, but I think this is the first traffic we've had the other way.
Indeed, and in honor of the occassion the Hiver of the Day Committee has met and we have unanimously decided to grand Velmont the honor of being tomorrow's Hiver of the Day.

Of course, since you don't have a bio listed in Tallarn's "Meet the Hivemind" we will have to borrow one for you to include in the Hall of Fame listing. We're already stealing bios for a US President and a an award winning actor for two others. How about either a Pope or a famous artist or inventor for yours?

blackshirt5

First Post
Ao the Overkitty said:
orchid is torturing me with the thanksgiving day parade on. ;)
When I was at the Train Station last night at around 2 am, I saw a few people who work on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade waiting for the train.

Carnifex

First Post
Hmm. I need devious, twisted and mind-warping things to do to my players in tonight's Warhammer D20 game. They'll be venturing into the wreckage of a submerged town, where their foe, a beastman shaman, has his lair; I've already got an otyugh in a big pool of foul slime from which the shaman brews his disease, temple bells recarved with chaos runes to inflict Wisdom damage when they're rung, and portraits in the house of the mayor that, if looked at, require a will save from the player or they'll be shaken, since the visage they see if they look closely is not that of the mayor at all but a rotting, screaming chaos-twisted corpse. Oh, and cracked mirrors, the reflections of the PC's in which have their own minds and may attack or steal from the PC's :) and a chaos mirror-ward that'll force at least one player to take a long good look at the insanity that surrounds them in order for them to be able to breach the temple sanctum.

Anyone got any more ideas I can use? :)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
blackshirt5 said:
Hi Hive; I'm watching "Rudy" on TNT!
Yeah, Great film. It's too bad that Sean Astin never went on to do any successful films after that. :rolleyes:

And on the subject of Notre Dame football, my family has a long connection to it.......my Great, Great, Great Grandfather sold his farm to Notre Dame so that they could expand. I wish I could say that the football stadium was built on that land, but would be several hundred feet off. However, part of the football stadium's parking lot is on my family's former property.

blackshirt5

First Post
Silver Moon said:
Yeah, Great film. It's too bad that Sean Astin never went on to do any successful films after that. :rolleyes:

And on the subject of Notre Dame football, my family has a long connection to it.......my Great, Great, Great Grandfather sold his farm to Notre Dame so that they could expand. I wish I could say that the football stadium was built on that land, but would be several hundred feet off. However, part of the football stadium's parking lot is on my family's former property.
Woohoo! Parking lot!

That's cool though, man; I would've loved to have gone to Notre Dame.

And remember, it's "Sean Astin's career has been crap ever since The Goonies."

randomling

First Post
I've taken to passing the time by googling fellow Hivers. :)

Don't worry, it's not painful. :p

Edit: I think "arwink" may mean something in, I don't know, Polish or something...

Last edited:

blackshirt5

First Post
randomling said:
I've taken to passing the time by googling fellow Hivers. :)

Don't worry, it's not painful. :p

Edit: I think "arwink" may mean something in, I don't know, Polish or something...
Sounds painful. Is that some kind of sick wombat torture?

But hey if it's you doing the torturing I'm game to try. ;)(j/k) Never been tortured by a wombat before, only cats and dogs.

Last edited:

Remove ads