• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind]What did you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashwyn

First Post
Michael_Morris said:

Listen, I refuse to make "professional diplomat" part of my job and spend an inordinate amount of time making sure thin-skinned cry babies can't read an insult into my posts. I have better things to do with my life than pay attention to folk who cry whenever anyone says anything that can be remotely construed to be offensive in their presence. If you are that easily offended, you are not someone I want around me at all. I don't like walking on eggshells all the time. I was joking, and if you can't accept that then it's not my problem! Good day.
Keep this in mind next time you are in a chat room and someone gives you trouble, Michael.

Skade

Explorer
Play nice, everyone.

I should not have brought up the issue, I had not looked at the meta thread and did not know this was a touchy subject. I apologize, now please, everyone involved in the argument take a break, change the subject and forget about it. If you really feel you must discuss it, please do it in the meta thread. i don't belive either of you want to fight, much less in the Hive.

You don't have to listen to me, but maybe you should consider what I have to say.

No smileys for you. :(

Dragongirl

First Post
Skade said:
2:35 hrs till Faith returns to Angel...

My own little countdown, sorry for the interruption.
Is that a Buffy thing? Any word on if it is going to be cancelled or spun off?

Skade

Explorer
barsoomcore said:
Indeed.

Swashbuckling Cards!

These aren't the formatted ones, just the actual text for the cards. I can provide a set of sheets formatted for those perforated business card sheets if you like.

I would defintly appreciate that.

My question is, how do you determine who gets them, and how many?

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Buffy is dead. Sarah Michelle Gellar has officially said she will not come back. Saw an interview with Joss Whedon, the series producer, about whether this would be the last season and he said, and I quote, "God, I hope so."

It's well past time. Even with Faith coming back I just can't get excited about it any more.

Mm, cleavagey slut bomb.

Skade

Explorer
Dragongirl said:

Is that a Buffy thing? Any word on if it is going to be cancelled or spun off?

Yep. Faith was the "bad" slayer on Buffy for a time. She ended up in prison in LA where Angel tries to rehabilitate her. Now, with LA in flames she has apparently gotten out, and chosen to fight the good fight again. I hope at least.

As to the spin off...No one knows. Its been discussed certainly, with faith travelling the world, rather than static. With David Boareanz (Angel) possibly going to play Superman in the movies that series may end as a result.

Dragongirl

First Post
barsoomcore said:
Buffy is dead. Sarah Michelle Gellar has officially said she will not come back. Saw an interview with Joss Whedon, the series producer, about whether this would be the last season and he said, and I quote, "God, I hope so."

It's well past time. Even with Faith coming back I just can't get excited about it any more.
Ah, I really don't follow Buffy, never got into it. But I know a lot of people do, especially Crothian and Horacio.

It is always sad when a show comes to an end. I still miss Married with Children. :)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Skade said:
I would defintly appreciate that.
I'll post a link so people can download the PDFs. And I'll let you know when it's up. Could be a few days.
My question is, how do you determine who gets them, and how many?
Each session, each player gets one card. If they use that card, they get another. They cannot use cards on each other's actions, nor can they give up a card in order to get a better one. They have to play it according to the instructions on the card.

You probably won't want to use all of them -- some can be VERY disrupting to a campaign.

Barsoom changed forever when Nevid's player played the "Ahh, Love" card and made the Demon Goddess fall in love with... um...

Oh, never mind. We'll get there.

Ashwyn

First Post
Dragongirl said:

Ah, I really don't follow Buffy, never got into it. But I know a lot of people do, especially Crothian and Horacio.

It is always sad when a show comes to an end. I still miss Married with Children. :)
I'm going to be sad when Buffy ends. I like a lot of things about it, and it has sentimental value too.

Skade

Explorer
I'll miss Buffy certainly, but it's time is up. The show ran its course, and though it has not been bad, it has not touched me as it once did. Angel keeps getting better all the time, though!!! I really enjoy Angel, in fact its what dragged me into the whole Buffyverse.

mmm Charisma Carpenter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads