• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

...Hmmm

Ruthia

First Post
Bhryn said:
Krystal> Three actually... Her husbands have this nasty habit of leaving her/dying... She must really be hard to live with, XD

Hard to live with? Bhryn? NEVER :p I mean come on, every man has to duck flying mugs once in awhile right? Perfectly normal and livable..... :uhoh:

Kallikrates

First Post
Well my *counts on his fingers* five will, thankfully :D, be nowhere near.
I almost think that my guys have bad luck or something...or maybe they are mere puppets. o_O

From what I know...this is only the 2nd wedding to actually happen. So, have fun in 15 days.

Krystal

First Post
So, back to the event...

Will you be trying invite only? If I'm around, Rose might drop by. It'd be nice to have something to celebrate, even if she only knows who Bhryn is by passing. (Well, she knows a bit more than that, but anyway...)

So, whaddya say? *looks hopefull*

Bhryn

First Post
Kall> if you know her by association, she might give you an invite ;)

Krystal> Of course Rose can come! Sure, B and Krys more often than not ended up yelling at each other XD but family is a big thing to Celestials, so bring her! I'll get around to handing out the invites soon, I SWEAR! :heh:

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Bhryn said:
Ariel> OH no you don't *snag*

You could stake her to the floor?! In the event Ariel was actually invited... the twelfth being a Monday for me...well gah even if I -did- try and figure out the sick twisted time-zone difference it would mean I'd have to take a day off to attend. I dont think my boss would appreciate...XD And I'll be at TAFE (learning college), 5 hours drive from home *snickers* all week...I forgot all about that. I'll send ya the pressie in advance since I have no net access there. Ahhh the joys. I dont even get to celebrate Valentines day at home *sniffs*!

Bhryn

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
You could stake her to the floor?! In the event Ariel was actually invited... the twelfth being a Monday for me...well gah even if I -did- try and figure out the sick twisted time-zone difference it would mean I'd have to take a day off to attend. I dont think my boss would appreciate...XD And I'll be at TAFE (learning college), 5 hours drive from home *snickers* all week...I forgot all about that. I'll send ya the pressie in advance since I have no net access there. Ahhh the joys. I dont even get to celebrate Valentines day at home *sniffs*!

Darn!

Oh well *hugs*

Kinetti

First Post
toasters and snipers

So where shall I send the toasters and blenders for the wedding?

and if ya wanna hire Ivy, she'll be happy to keep the wedding vampie- I mean trouble-free for ya. hehe.

~~ KC, the always a brides-... wait a minute, is there a correlating saying for grooms and teir dudes-in-waiting? heh ... either way, the wedding-crashing CAT. heh

Bhryn

First Post
Kinetti said:
So where shall I send the toasters and blenders for the wedding?

and if ya wanna hire Ivy, she'll be happy to keep the wedding vampie- I mean trouble-free for ya. hehe.

~~ KC, the always a brides-... wait a minute, is there a correlating saying for grooms and teir dudes-in-waiting? heh ... either way, the wedding-crashing CAT. heh

Well you are due an invite, but I was torn between Orchid and Ivy for it :D

I would love to see them trying to figure out how to make a toaster work... ¬_¬

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads