• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Homemade tabletop fantasy RPG looking for feedback

olshanski

First Post
Some of the art I paid for, Some was available via Creative Commons, and some I begged for. What's sad is that I've paid for some art that I am not even using! Its on stand-by, I guess.
I am debating paying for a cover art piece... but I want to be sure I am happy with where the design is going before I lay out that much cash.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Some of the art I paid for, Some was available via Creative Commons, and some I begged for. What's sad is that I've paid for some art that I am not even using! Its on stand-by, I guess.
I am debating paying for a cover art piece... but I want to be sure I am happy with where the design is going before I lay out that much cash.

Art can be a big expense. Any plans to OGL the system?

olshanski

First Post
I don't anticipate using the OGL.

As for the basic rules, the PDF is free. If anyone really wants to do development for it, I'd be inclined to use a creative commons type agreeent to let them borrow whatever of the text they want. I hope to have this significantly more finished in the next 6 months or so, at least with suggestions for handling flying (or swimming) foes, a bestiary, and a sample adventure.

Remove ads