Homemade tabletop fantasy RPG looking for feedback

olshanski

First Post
Some of the art I paid for, Some was available via Creative Commons, and some I begged for. What's sad is that I've paid for some art that I am not even using! Its on stand-by, I guess.
I am debating paying for a cover art piece... but I want to be sure I am happy with where the design is going before I lay out that much cash.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Some of the art I paid for, Some was available via Creative Commons, and some I begged for. What's sad is that I've paid for some art that I am not even using! Its on stand-by, I guess.
I am debating paying for a cover art piece... but I want to be sure I am happy with where the design is going before I lay out that much cash.

Art can be a big expense. Any plans to OGL the system?

olshanski

First Post
I don't anticipate using the OGL.

As for the basic rules, the PDF is free. If anyone really wants to do development for it, I'd be inclined to use a creative commons type agreeent to let them borrow whatever of the text they want. I hope to have this significantly more finished in the next 6 months or so, at least with suggestions for handling flying (or swimming) foes, a bestiary, and a sample adventure.

Remove ads