Honeymarsh Academy (D&D3.5) Chapter 2

Tinner

First Post
"Much as I'd like to rush right off," says Arvin. "I'm a little tuckered from having my guts slit open earlier today. What say we crash here for the night, and leave the first thing in the morning?"

OOC: I don't want to bog things down. Let's just hand wave a night of rest to recover spells, breath weapons, etc. and keep the game rolling.

AmorFati

First Post
Kytheria

It seems I am now the caretaker of our small groups health. Good and well, that is what I want, isn't it? When they are safe, so am I. I only wish I could contribute more when we are in danger... Oh well, my time will come, I am sure of it!

Smiling at Seekers words, Kytheria nods. "Yes, I am always ready to keep my friends safe and sound. If it pleases you, it pleases me." Bowing to the still somewhat mysterious man, she looks over at the RedCap and frowns.

Now, of only this creature could see the Light as easily as Seeker....

Mithran

First Post
Yarin has been watching from several feet back during the proceedings but speaks up now "The fey should be removed, before we make plans." (Assuming the fey is removed from the room Yarin then continues) "I think it would be wise to rest, for those of us who have been hurt"

(OOC: There's no real rush, so resting for the rest of the day to recover spells-- and breath weapon!-- might be a good idea. Handwaving a night of rest- is no problem. Everyone is at full hit points and full spells/abilities).

Ok, THE SCENE HAS CHANGED.

You are all geared up for travel now. Arvin estimates about a 4-6 hour hike to the far side of the island and into some of the wilder areas. I just need a basic plan of travel and marching order sort of thing. I'm assuming Bartlin will be riding his bee. :)

I'll post an overland map as well. (please wait a couple of hours- I'm at work and my graphics stuff is all at home).

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Bartlin: Queens Knight 6

Bart, mounted on Morninglight, flys a few feet above the group keeping a bee's eye view on the countryside. "I'm glad to be out of the city. This is so much more relaxing."

Krug

Newshound
Bahuman will be right behind Arvin, focused and ready, axe in hand. "Yes... the halls of the academy can be stifling," the half-giant says.

Mithran

First Post
Yarin wanders about near the middle of the group somewhere "I rather prefer the academy, or just a city" But do I still? It is relaxing..

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Bartlin: Queens Knight 6

Oh No. This is the land I as born in. Long before the Hive Queen chose me I was a simple Bee tender making honey and living blissfully simply. One of these days I will return to that, but not before I learn some things." Bart says smiling broadly with the sun shining brightly on his face and the wind blowing his temple braids up and over his head.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Seeker silently takes up the rear, bow in hand. He keeps his eyes peeled, as this is unfamiliar territory for him. While trudging through the wilderness, his thoughts turn toward the future. Its been quite an interesting ride thus far. Still, no one has died, we have that to be thankful for. I wonder what's in store for us in the caves? Is this Cora a spell-weilder or simply possessed of some minor tricks? Time will tell, I suppose.

Remove ads