• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House Millithor in the City of the Spider Queen II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilcif: Bugbear/Male (Barbarian/Ranger/Rogue)

Kilcif mutters to no one in particular as he was hoping to have Kripp delivered to the Matron’s room quickly but he slows his pace down so that the Kuo-Toa could keep up.

He studies the Kuo-Toa’s equipment and finally points to the morningstar, “So you any good with that?”

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Brother Shatterstone said:
Kilcif mutters to no one in particular as he was hoping to have Kripp delivered to the Matron’s room quickly but he slows his pace down so that the Kuo-Toa could keep up.

He studies the Kuo-Toa’s equipment and finally points to the morningstar, “So you any good with that?”

'Attack not best with spiked club, but better than many, be I, yes. Much better methods of slaying have I, as well as keeping enemies alive...'

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Kilcif gives the creature a curious look hoping that he will explain more before finally speaking as much, "Such as?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Kilcif gives the creature a curious look hoping that he will explain more before finally speaking as much, "Such as?"

Smiling under his helm, Kripp says to the Bugbear,You shall see, Goblyn-Big, you shall see...'

Keeping his eyes open, Kripp takes in the surrounding terrain, noting all of the various creatures, some bringing fond memories of tastes too long absent from his palate, as well as some not so good (Orc has a very pungent oder and a rather too-strong flavour).

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
Velasta speaks up, "We still have mounts. Or at least two! Leonon, Kiernan, change yourselves into a mountable form"

Leonan and Kiernan grow large ears and black fur. They become Wolves as large as the riding lizards.

Velasta climbs aboard Leonon. She turns to Torellan and asks him to climb aboard behind her.

Zedar climbs on top of Kiernan. He motions to Narcelia to join him on the dire wolf.

The lich Eilos Millithor casts a spell and a phantom riding lizard appears. He climbs aboard the phantom riding lizard. Appearently neither the Lich nor the phantom lizard has a problem with snow.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Kilcif stifles a laugh at the bold claim having learned long ago that appearances can be deceiving, “If Goblyn-Big and Kripp are going to be companions then Goblyn-Big needs to know what Kripp can do…”

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Kilcif stifles a laugh at the bold claim having learned long ago that appearances can be deceiving, “If Goblyn-Big and Kripp are going to be companions then Goblyn-Big needs to know what Kripp can do…”

Trying his best to be friendly, Kripp says'Priest am I, Whip of my People. To Lord of All That Swims In Darkness, do I humbly serve. Secrets can I share not, suffice to say,Killing am I capable of for my foes, Killing and several things Worse. But not of that, shall we need only speak. Healing and helping,to give, may I also. Kripp to his allies does show Favor.Injured are you, Goblyn-Big? '

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Kilcif finds the answer to his satisfaction, “Sounds like you be a welcome addition.” And as to himself, You can never have enough religious warriors with the undead around.

He nods his head with a slight smile to show his appreciation, “No Goblyn-Big is fine right now,” his mood turns serious, “But I may have need for your services later.”

Not really want to get into that subject yet he gives the Kuo-Toa a stern look, “When we get to my employer I’m going to have to ask you to give up your arms but only as long as the meeting lasts. After that your equipment will be giving back to you, okay?”

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Kripp Yelloweye:Kuo-Toan Cleric

Kilcif finds the answer to his satisfaction, “Sounds like you be a welcome addition.” And as to himself, You can never have enough religious warriors with the undead around.

He nods his head with a slight smile to show his appreciation, “No Goblyn-Big is fine right now,” his mood turns serious, “But I may have need for your services later.”

Not really want to get into that subject yet he gives the Kuo-Toa a stern look, “When we get to my employer I’m going to have to ask you to give up your arms but only as long as the meeting lasts. After that your equipment will be giving back to you, okay?”

Used to such expectations, and aware that the Drow usually honor their guest, Kripp says 'Weapons needed not to defend Kripp's self. Become weaponless Kripp will, for an introduction.Problems have I not with custom.
Besides, he thought, he hardly needed his weapons to deal the kind of death that only The Lord Of All That Swims in Darkness granted.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Kilcif simply states, "That's good to know..." while he quietly wishes they where already to the drow noble area and the Matron.

OOC: If the Matron doesn't want to disarm the Kuo-Toa than Kilcif isn't going to force the issue but he will stand in front and to the side of the Matron to limit the chance of an attack upon her.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads