Houston DM looking for 2-3 players

SirKerry

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
Well, if you life south of Westheimer, there's also a place called Bo's Hamburgers and Comics (or something like that).

It's a restaurant/comic book shop that has plenty of tables for gaming (but they don't actually sell much in the way of D&D stuff)

Thanks for the info, I'd never even heard of such a place.

Kerry

prospero63

First Post
Sanguine said:
Looking for a group of older players on west side. What is your group's age range?

There are 3 groups I know of, two of which I participate in (one of which I DM).

Every other Friday night in the Shepperd/Gray area. Age is 30 somethings. I'm 35. I think the youngest player is 25. Oldest may be me... I play in this group. We could probably use 1-2 more players.

Every other Saturday night (same weekend as above) range is 16-35 I think. I don't play in the group, but can pass information along.

Every other Saturday from 11AM till 6PM 290/43 area. I DM that group. Many of the same folks from the Friday group, similar age. 30 somethings by and large. Currently knee deep in Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. 7-8th level. Could probably stand 1-2 more players.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I can provide additional appropriate information.

Remove ads