• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How are the LoTR games?

"How are the LoTR games?"

• "They're really cool! Don't wait to get them!"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Pretty good, but only worth renting."

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Not that good, you should pass."

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • "One's good, the other's not so good."

Votes: 1 50.0%

Sir Edgar

First Post
I've heard mixed reviews. Has anyone actually played them? Which ones are better? Are they all made by the same company? Aren't they available on both the PS2 and Xbox? I don't understand the storyline between The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers games. Are they both out now? How do they work together? Thanks.

Welverin

First Post
Sir Edgar said:
I've heard mixed reviews. Has anyone actually played them? Which ones are better? Are they all made by the same company? Aren't they available on both the PS2 and Xbox? I don't understand the storyline between The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers games. Are they both out now? How do they work together? Thanks.

You're going to need to do some research on this. I haven't played any of them but based on what I've read the games by EA and based on the movies, are the best. The games by Universal Interactive, based on the book, are average (give or take). You'll really need to read up on them yourself since they are differnt types of games, the EA game is an pure action game (think Final Fight/Golden Axe). I believe the UI game is more adventure oriented.

There will be a game for the GC based on the Hobbit sometime next year as well.

I'm not sure what's on the way for the PC.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads