• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E How do you feel right now about 4e?

How do you feel about 4e right now?

• I was excited about 4e at first but with what Ive seen wont be switching.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I was going to go to the new edition no matter what.

Votes: 81 51.9%
  • Im sticking with 3.5 revised rules.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Im sticking with 3e.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Im sticking with an even older edition of D&D.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Im going to buy the core 4e books and setting books but play and older edition (any).

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Im going to play a 3rd edition alternative such as Pathfinder.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • WOTC has made me so mad Im not playing any D&D anymore.

• I dont know yet but Im getting the 4e core books to make an informed descision.

Votes: 36 23.1%
  • Im going to rely on reviews and friends copies before deciding myself.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I'll play whatever I dont have to run.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I wasnt interested in any edition of D&D until 4e.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • I wasnt interested in any edition of D&D and 4e made it stay that way.

Stomphoof

First Post
Waiting for the books now. After playing the first 3ish encounters in KotS I really want to see the nuts and bolts and the why.

Cause I like it.

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Trepidantly optimistic. I like the new look, feel, and goals, though I greatly dislike some of the story and thematic element changes done. Overall, I just don't know yet if this will be D&D for me. Only play will reveal that.

Shabe

First Post
Poll? I see no poll, boo hiss.

On the otherhand quite excited I suppose, can't wait to get back in the hot seat and DM a game.

Oh there it is, hmmm didn't vote cause none of them sum up my feelings really. Theres no i'm excited/optimistic about what i have seen of 4E and want to play/run it.

Last edited:

I don't get it, why would anyone be upset with 4E? It's not like 3x, 2E or A/OD&D will explode off the shelves on the 6th like some old Mission Impossible opening scene. The reality is that you can play whatever you like. Many will chose 4E, some will not. I don't hate on the 3x'ers nor on the 4E fanatics. Why keep polling?

Jack99

Adventurer
Pretty sure I am going to be playing 4e for the next many years. The content we haven't seen would have to be horrible for me not to switch.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads