How do you pronounce 'EN World'?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiya!

"Ehn-World". There are no periods after the E or the N. I also live in Canada and we see a lot of "le", "la", "les" and the occasional "d'...", so seeing ENWorld looks more natural to me as EN World, which seems as natural as "le monde" ("the world")...and "le" is pronounced as "leh".

Want it pronounced "E.N. World"? Spell it like that. ;) I have a friend named Kaurel. She's a great check, funny, smart, great sense of humour (even if it's odd/strange...probably why she was besties with my late wife, lol!). She used to spell her name all manner of strange because people always spelled it oddly (to her). I think my fave was "Pqrllx'ugh'z" (something like that...oh, and the P and Z was silent), pronounced "Coral". Did it make any kind of sense? Nope, and that was the point.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

I have a friend named Neil who once teased me for spelling his name Niel by accident, so every time I wrote it, I spelled it differently. I had Gnele, and Kneal, and N'ille, etc. Fun times.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
It's weird that no one is sure how to pronounce it now that EN World is a "very big company."

I've always said EE EN World, because it's Eric Noah's world, and we're all just living in it.

Also, lemon curry.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Surprised I never posted here.

A site currently named after two people, neither of the called "en", so of course I call it en world.

Remove ads