D&D (2024) How excited are you for the new 2024 edition d&d?

What is your excitement level? (1-5 with 5 being the highest)

Votes: 70 35.0%

Votes: 34 17.0%

Votes: 27 13.5%

Votes: 46 23.0%
  • 5 Most excited

Votes: 23 11.5%

• Poll closed .

mamba

Legend
Huh. I always get excited about every release for D&D and D&D-adjacent games. Oftimes my excitement drops to apathy within a few minutes of starting to read the material
sounds like my playtest trajectory… when they said all the stuff I liked from the early tests would not make it in, I lost interest

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I'll probably get them right away... but then I try to figure out what answer to put here and it doesn't feel like a high number. So I'm of split minds on it apparently. I really hope they do a good job of it and don't change anything too fundamental. (By which I mean, what I consider fundamental, I guess).

dave2008

Legend
How excited are you for the new 2024 edition d&d?

*This is not like that other poll that asks if you will buy. This is about excitement. You might buy and not be very excited or be very excited but not buy.
It varies. The closer we get the more excited I get. I am currently at a 4. However, I am most interested in the DMG (4) and MM (5). Less so about the PHB (3).

LesserThan

Explorer
Interested, as options always garner interest, but not excited. Never liked the AD&D style games. Gygax created a monster that can not be killed and looted.

Remove ads