D&D (2024) How excited are you for the new 2024 edition d&d?

What is your excitement level? (1-5 with 5 being the highest)

Votes: 70 35.0%

Votes: 34 17.0%

Votes: 27 13.5%

Votes: 46 23.0%
  • 5 Most excited

Votes: 23 11.5%

• Poll closed .

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
How excited are you for the new 2024 edition d&d?

*This is not like that other poll that asks if you will buy. This is about excitement. You might buy and not be very excited or be very excited but not buy.

Meech17

Adventurer
I voted 3. I'm pretty excited. New edition means new content. We're going to see a whole bunch of new products, and people making things to go along with it. I'm also excited to see what changes happen. I didn't really follow the play tests so I'm not sure what all new stuff is in store. I'm excited to see new spins on classes.

Hopefully we'll see a bolstered interest in the game as a whole. More people getting into the game for the first time, or perhaps people who had fallen out of the game getting back into it. The more the merrier.

With that said, I'm not so excited that I'm going to run out and buy it day one, if it all. I'm not eager to change my 5e game to 5.5e or anything. I could certainly be more excited.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I am not at all excited.

I am however interested in how they redo feats. While I have no plan to give out feats at first level (save for a bonus only humans get) my hope is that they are broken up and depowered a bit in general. If not, I plan to redo them all myself

Voted 4. I think the books are due a refresh, I don't like the 2014 books at all (though I do really like the system itself). Most interested in the new Monster Manual and the high level content.

Remove ads