• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many have or intend to buy 3.5 books?

So how many have put up their money for the new 3.5 core books?

• I've bought all three new core books.

Votes: 207 61.4%
  • I've bought at least one of the new core books.

Votes: 21 6.2%
  • I plan to buy one or more within the next few months.

Votes: 30 8.9%
  • I'm waiting for the next printing, so I don't have as much errata to go through.

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • I currently have no plans to buy any of the 3.5 core rule books.

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • I'm not going to ever buy the 3.5 core rule books.

Votes: 24 7.1%

Garmorn

Explorer
My wife and I have bought all three and one for a third member in our group. The fourth member also bought all three and a second book for the third member (currently out of work). We will be buying a second copy for us, and a second set for my daughter who is a way at collage. (Got to make sure she has all the ESSENTIALS for living :D )

Green Knight

First Post
I ordered the entire set from Amazon a couple days ago. Should be getting them by this time next week (Either thursday or friday). Less than $60 for the whole shebang. After I read the SRD, I started to like the new rules more and more, so I decided to just buy them. Got some CrossGen TPB's to while I was at it, but that's completely off-topic.

BTW: Reformatted SRD? Can anyone provide me with them?

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
The campaign I'm in has switched to 3.5 and I do freelance d20 work so I want to be up to speed on the changes but the srd is what I need to work from professionally and is sufficient for my current gaming needs.

If I got back into hard core frequent DMing I'd want the MM though for reference at the table.

Green Knight

First Post
jasper said:
but my game group disappeared. So they make for reading just before bedtime.

Addressing me, I assume?

I've found plenty of games, before, and I'm sure I'll find plenty of games in the future. Besides, there's also RPGA games, which happen on a regular basis around here. I understand that Living Greyhawk converts on October, so in about a month they'll be using 3.5. So I see no reason not to get the books.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads