• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many of you use only the Core Books for your campaign?

Chaz

First Post
I use the 3 core + my own stuff. Mostly the reason is co$t. I have been a D&D player for a lot of years. I have literaly boxes and boxes of the old stuff. I realy started playing heavily in 1st ed. Then even more in 2nd. Have all the old cool stuff, H-series was a favorite( kicked orcus's butt), as well as the other classics. I think 3rd ed is a great enhancement to the game, but the prices on the products beyond the core books just seemed high to me. I used to collect everything, now im a little more select (old age maybe?).
In any case i did buy the Epic book and ive got some D20 products to ( love the new 4 colors to fantasy D20 product).
I make a lot of my own stuff now and I love ET's abilitys. Its a great product. All I would have added is a well made manual / how to guide, and of course I wanted the integrated map maker. But I still have CR2 loaded and its just fine for that.

Remove ads