D&D General How many other D&D games etc are being played at your FLGS when you play?

Hex08

Hero
I don't play at my FLGS but I do look at their calendar when I go in. For RPGs it mostly D&D and some Pathfinder. The big game there is Magic and I am pretty sure there is a lot of Warhammer going on as well.

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
Up until last Sunday we were the only group, but the owners just started creating characters for a 5e game. I'm interested in what they play because I thought they were only into war gaming.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
We currently play on Sundays mornings at 10 AM (when the store opens). Most of the time the rest of the store is empty, though sometimes they have Magic events. Which sometimes means we get free pizza and sometimes means we get bumped for space.

There's at least one group who plays 5e there sometimes, though they tend to come in a little later. And as the day goes son there are more and more wargamers playing as well.

For the record, we normally DCC, though we just picked up a couple of TTRPG newbies including another 8yo, so it's gonna be HeroQuest for a couple of weekends to make the basic concepts as easy to grasp as possible.

J-H

Hero
Back when we had a store, I think it was mostly D&D, Warhammer (Sigmar?), and MTG. There was some amount of Pathfinder/Starfinder, but I don't know how much. I

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases