• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many PCs are usually involved in your sessions?

How many PCs are generally involved in your campaign sessions?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 5 13.9%

Votes: 10 27.8%

Votes: 8 22.2%

Votes: 11 30.6%

Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 9+

Votes: 2 5.6%

johnsemlak

First Post
I thought it was time for another poll.

How many PCs are generally in your current campaign sessions? You can include a pc controlled by the DM if you consider it a PC.

If you're running/DMing more than one campaign, you can post more than one answer.

Crothian

First Post
We have a weekly game that has five, and a monthly that has seven. Personally, I'm a bigger fan of the smaller groups. Some of the most fun I had was with a 3 PC game.

Fenes 2

First Post
I have a weekly Shadowrun-campaign with 2 players, and two D&D campaigns with 3 to 4 players. I really like the smaller parties, since it allows both player and DM more interaction.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Seven regular players, two constant NPC companions and a few former PCs that pop in and out when their players are (rarely) in town... looks like I'm in the 9+ range.

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
I run a game with four players, which seem to be about the right size for me as a DM. I play in two campaigns, one having four core players with a fifth comming around occasionally. The other game I play in has five players who show up every session, and two more who manage to appear every other session.

So I guess 4.66666666666666666666666666666666667.

Remove ads